antigram vs tree

Related:
Create New Tag

5/21/2013 6:25 PM

So i killed my rear hub guys. im looking at the antigram which i have the money for right now and the tree straight pull hub which is really kinda expensive... i know the antigram has a bitchin warranty but im still torn between the too..can you give me some pros and cons about both? i grind alot if it helps...

|

5/21/2013 6:30 PM

Well they are both fine hubs. I prefer the tree because it is really pretty innovative for a cassette and i have only seen one at a skatepark and it sounds cool. Like a spaceship haha and the straight pull spokes are nice i guess. The antigram is nice im sure, like a mini ratchet and that cant be that bad. If you had the cash yea, get the tree, but the antigram would be fine im sure.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/21/2013 6:40 PM

Just get a Ratchet or Antigram.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/21/2013 6:41 PM

I dunno I haven't rode the antigram.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/21/2013 6:42 PM

tree also has a top notch warranty. tbh i cant help you decide. but you cant go wrong either way. flip a coin or something

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/21/2013 7:22 PM

Antigram I want one soooo bad+ tree is crazy overpriced!!

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/21/2013 7:25 PM

i dont think the tree hub would be good for grinding ive heard that the guard for it sucks

ati gram for sure

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

5/21/2013 7:33 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

i dont think the tree hub would be good for grinding ive heard that the guard for it sucks

ati gram for sure

you hate the ratchet. therfore you cant like the antigram either becasue its a slimmed down ratchet

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/21/2013 7:34 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Just get a Ratchet or Antigram.

This. The tree hub seems nice though. Worth a try.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/21/2013 7:34 PM

ati gram for sure

tomdon wrote:

you hate the ratchet. therfore you cant like the antigram either becasue its a slimmed down ratchet

yes i can (:

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

5/21/2013 9:00 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

This. The tree hub seems nice though. Worth a try.

Yeah the tree hub is nice but it's rather expensive lol. Go for the ratchet or antigram.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/21/2013 9:43 PM

I would go with the antigram cause of the hubguard the tree one doesnt look like it would protect much

|

BikeCheck Refs:

BEASTASSDICKwink,Flocka Myers, ecuadevil,White Knight, bmxing12 ,obiwan chromoly,ScramHype, Hatebreeder,SnM An1mal,isnowyaznV2

5/21/2013 10:47 PM

The Antigram is amazing, but the Tree is even better if you can afford it. And I'm pretty sure they come with a set of Spokes too, so if you put that in to consideration they're not that expensive.

|

5/21/2013 10:53 PM

I had the tree, loved it, than it got mad wobble, which they said was impossible..getting antigrams soon.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

5/21/2013 11:11 PM

ati gram for sure

thats why you put an fbm guard on it you retard.

OP- If you can avvord the TREE get it. it is amazing. i owned one and the guy i sold it to is still riding it hard everyday and another friend of mine has one too theyre fantastic

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/21/2013 11:14 PM

king_swag wrote:

I had the tree, loved it, than it got mad wobble, which they said was impossible..getting antigrams soon.

Sam should have warrantied it for you. Unless it was woodgrain.

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim

n-dür on facebook

5/21/2013 11:16 PM

oscar5788 wrote:

I would go with the antigram cause of the hubguard the tree one doesnt look like it would protect much

FBM guard. problem solved

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/22/2013 11:48 AM

Decided to go with the antigram guys the warranty is amazing and I think it will hold up to my abuse tree is just too expensive and I wana go ride now not when I get the money for the tree it just comes down to cost for me. I think there both great hubs. Ill tell u guys what I think of it after a couple of weeks.

|

5/22/2013 11:56 AM

I was torn between the two myself! Tree are bringing out new hub guards but i personally hate them! They are half guards & look disgusting! I then narrowed it down to the Antigram or the a Freecoaster. If you want Chromo hub guards for the Antigram check out Foundation, The are a universal fit hub guard & they offer a DSG too, they are awesome guys & have sent me a couple of photos of their guards on an Antigram hub. Whatever i choose be it cassette or coaster i will be running Foundation guards!

|

5/22/2013 2:35 PM

I wanna get my hands on some trees soon but both seem like amazing hubs.!

|

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo

For faster reply text me at 7024964706

5/22/2013 9:16 PM

Topsey wrote:

I was torn between the two myself! Tree are bringing out new hub guards but i personally hate them! They are half guards & ...more

Say what

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

5/24/2013 5:45 AM

i made a review about the antigram and the part about it skipping isn't true i just didn't know what it meant until my friend told me

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Odyssey-antigram-hub-9t-review,1281904

|

whip cream pouring like waterfalls!!!!

5/24/2013 5:47 AM

i love this hub btw

|

whip cream pouring like waterfalls!!!!