any good

Related:
Create New Tag

4/16/2015 4:58 AM

i want to know if this is any good? im looking for a new cheap complete wheel and i like that this has inverted pawls but does it have sealed bearings and what are some advanages-disadvantages? cheers

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

4/16/2015 5:25 AM

semi sealed, most likely the driver is unsealed. I mean, its just an ok wheel. nothing special, but it'll work for a while. if you can get better, do just that, if you have no other choice, this wil do

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

4/16/2015 5:26 AM

whats a good one for about 180aud?

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

4/16/2015 6:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2015 6:20 AM

danscomp has a odyssey quartet hub laced to a sun big city rim on sale for $129.99...you can use code 46EE to get 15% off. comes to $110 at checkout with free shipping. Im supposed to get mine in the mail today. just search QBC on dans to find it

|

FIT // ODYESSEY // ANIMAL //

Best hip-hop playlist *(K)ILLuminati*

4/16/2015 7:34 AM

NetRang3r wrote:

danscomp has a odyssey quartet hub laced to a sun big city rim on sale for $129.99...you can use code 46EE to get 15% off. ...more

They live in Australia. The shipping would be ridiculous.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/17/2015 4:01 AM

NetRang3r wrote:

danscomp has a odyssey quartet hub laced to a sun big city rim on sale for $129.99...you can use code 46EE to get 15% off. ...more

dave lawrence wrote:

They live in Australia. The shipping would be ridiculous.

haha its like 250 including shipping

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA