any one sick of tail whips?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/2/2008 6:08 PM

im sick of all these kids who have been riding for like 4 months and can only do like tail whips and barspins? cuz that shit pisses me off!
any one agree? feel me?

|

12/2/2008 6:11 PM

I suppose I agree with you, yet I wont lie when I say I wish I could do a tailwhip myself.

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

12/2/2008 6:12 PM

I don't give a shittit. Whatever makes me happy is fine...whatever makes anyone else happy while they're riding is also fine. I personally don't like to do barspins...some guys love them and do them in almost every other trick...it doesn't bother me.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

12/2/2008 6:14 PM

i love barspins...dont get me wrong....but it just makes me wana smack a bitch when u play bike and thats all they doo! i mean change it up kids!

|

12/2/2008 6:20 PM

coreybmx wrote:

i love barspins...dont get me wrong....but it just makes me wana smack a bitch when u play bike and thats all they doo! i mean change it up kids!

I guess I do agree somewhat...kids that ride to impress people and just focus on the flashy tricks (coughwhipscough) are riding for the wrong reasons...but if you like doing whips and that's what makes you happy, more power to you...

Bikes are supposed to be fun...whatever your definition of fun is...it's fine with me.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

12/2/2008 6:28 PM

i cant do a tailwhip yet, but its kinda boring seeing everybody doing tailwhips ,barspins, tuck nohands in videos these days, more variety please.....

|

Booze, Sex, Bikes, and Rock n' Roll

12/2/2008 6:51 PM

i only really do tricks that are fun. i like spin variations and going big

|

skate boards kill trees

12/2/2008 7:45 PM

quit actin like a hater.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

12/2/2008 7:52 PM

coreybmx wrote:

tibug wrote:

I guess I do agree somewhat...kids that ride to impress people and just focus on the flashy tricks (coughwhipscough) are riding for the wrong reasons...but if you like doing whips and that's what makes you happy, more power to you...

Bikes are supposed to be fun...whatever your definition of fun is...it's fine with me.

I completely agree with you dude

|

Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."

Refs: Fede/bmx1, Nmyersomg, Meowmoo68

12/3/2008 12:37 AM

there are only so many times you can do a whip before you have seen it a thousand times..... I'm glad I cant do em. But hell I beat the hell out o myself doing flairs. them things are fun.

|

12/4/2008 10:11 AM

sarkumfromindonesia wrote:

i cant do a tailwhip yet, but its kinda boring seeing everybody doing tailwhips ,barspins, tuck nohands in videos these days, more variety please.....

that shit is getting boring, all it is nowadays is tuck no handers, whips, and barspins... whatever happened to supermans, no footed can's and shit like that!?!?!? i want to see a stretched out superman seat grab every once in a while!!!!

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

12/4/2008 10:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 5:50 PM

yo dude im wih you barspins i love its great in any combo but whips are played out its something from the past 10 years ago it ws hot now its lame even those quad whips spinner those its all wack bmx isnt about big tricks its about style and riding spinner is wack he can never be mike aitken kevin porter or edwin delarosa or even nigel sylvester those guys are true to bmx hands down the whole fit and animal team and fbm team knows what real riding is about.

yea sometimes you see aitken throw whips here and there and the others guys to but not like these clowns out here today all they do is whips whips are gay already whoever whips more then they change there socks take it up the ass real talkyou aint a real biker poser go to skating fags. LOLZZZ

|

Official Supporter of the Outlaws MC World.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

12/4/2008 10:18 AM

JonathanAllen wrote:

I suppose I agree with you, yet I wont lie when I say I wish I could do a tailwhip myself.

WHIPS ARENT THAT HARD DUDE TRY DOING THEM ON YOUR BACK LAY ON YOUR BACK AND WHIP YOUR BIKE AROUND JUST LIKE IF YOU WAS DOING A ACTUAL WHIP IF YOU CAN GET THOSE DOWN THEN WHIPS FOR YOU WOULD BE EASY JUST DO ME A FAVOR WHEN YOU DO GET THEM DONT BE LIKE THESE CLOWNS OUT HERE DOING WHIPS ALL DAY LOL

|

Official Supporter of the Outlaws MC World.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

12/4/2008 12:07 PM

it pisses me off when i see my m8 whos been riding for lyk 2 months and he can alredy do tailwhips and stuff ive been ridin for lyk 2 yr and i still crnt do it! and it pisses me off cos he has basicaly a hole skate park in his bak garden! its even got a huge foam pit!

|

need new signature (Y)

12/4/2008 12:18 PM

i can't whip, i can't bar and i can't tuck-nohander , but i don't care! .......... my current goal (trick wise) is a bike flip!!!........... i wanna do that trick so bad i can already get it half way round too

|

1964 plymouth valiant wagon