any possible way to run pegs with an elite?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/2/2013 4:57 PM

profile elite hub + pegs = ?????

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

11/2/2013 5:03 PM

They're really not suited for pegs even though some people run them. Probably for park riders who don't grind hardcore like street. Park rats and weight weenies have ti pegs with that too.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

11/2/2013 5:06 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

They're really not suited for pegs even though some people run them. Probably for park riders who don't grind hardcore like street. Park rats and weight weenies have ti pegs with that too.

yeah i do not really ride street, and i have always been careful with grinds....

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

11/2/2013 5:15 PM

You can always swap out the 3 piece axle and throw in either a 14mm solid or GDH axle in either Ti or Chromo or if you do want to run the 3 piece make sure to use chromoly bolts and if you are not to hard on grinds you should be okay but do keep in mind that the elite rear has smaller bearings compared to the mini's and totem's.

|

11/2/2013 5:46 PM

I mean, it equals a elite with pegs? The fuck do you mean? Of course you CAN run pegs, it's just not recommended

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

11/2/2013 6:11 PM

Just grind smooth

|

11/2/2013 6:17 PM

so i decided to try and get some money to build up a custom colony wasp wheel

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

11/2/2013 6:25 PM

I believe a company makes an axle specifically for the elite for grinds

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

11/3/2013 12:50 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

That last bit isn't true, I've never heard of a park rider running Ti Pegs. Aluminium is a denser material than Titanium so they normally have Aluminium Pegs. Plus Ti wears slower and Pegs don't tend to snap just wear out so in theory Ti Pegs would be good for hardcore street use.

|