any racers? not bikes

Related:
Create New Tag

9/6/2009 7:41 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

didnt u get in trouble with mommy for goin 85 in your neighborhood? if soo, u can get rid of rule 2

EasternRider465 wrote:

that wasn't a race, i was fucking around, the only reason i got grounded from my car is cause thats the 8th time some1 has ...more

sunday color. wrote:

go die

wow, thats some mighty harsh words coming from a little kid that still watches poo

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/6/2009 7:43 PM

brentrides wrote:

exactly its fucking stupid and havent you ever heard of unmarked police cars?
dumbass

EasternRider465 wrote:

ok, your profile pic is you smoking weed, and your calling me stupid.

JustRideBMX wrote:

nice try, its chase hawk

haha retard
whats wrong with smoking weed? its stimulates brain cell devolpment and makes you think creatively and is the nothing like all that bullshit they feed you in dare

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

9/6/2009 7:44 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

wow, thats some mighty harsh words coming from a little kid that still watches poo

Do you always get bitchy when some one doesn't agree with you. Did he hurt your feelings? It's the INTERNET Grow up.

|

9/6/2009 7:44 PM

brentrides wrote:

exactly its fucking stupid and havent you ever heard of unmarked police cars?
dumbass

EasternRider465 wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

That's chase hawk....

oh, i couldn't tell cause its so small. but honestly why the fuck are you guys bitching? i jus asked a question, damn. i didn't ask if any one raced so that all the people who don't could tell me how stupid it is!

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/6/2009 7:45 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

that wasn't a race, i was fucking around, the only reason i got grounded from my car is cause thats the 8th time some1 has ...more

sunday color. wrote:

go die

EasternRider465 wrote:

its pooh with an H you dumbass
i bet your like stoop kid from hey arnold you cant even leave your stoop your such a bitch

|

9/6/2009 7:45 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

That's chase hawk....

EasternRider465 wrote:

oh, i couldn't tell cause its so small. but honestly why the fuck are you guys bitching? i jus asked a question, damn. i ...more

because ur being a douche
street racing aint cool get over it

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

9/6/2009 7:48 PM

sunday color. wrote:

go die

EasternRider465 wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

Do you always get bitchy when some one doesn't agree with you. Did he hurt your feelings? It's the INTERNET Grow up.

lol ummm, no my feelings arent hurt, i jus think its funny that this kid is acting like a bad ass know it all, i jus cant take him seriously with the piglet pic. lol. and by the way, i don't mind some one not agreeing with me, but the whole, " your stupid, street racing is gay you fucking idiot," got old after the 20th time. fuck off man

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/6/2009 7:48 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

That's chase hawk....

EasternRider465 wrote:

oh, i couldn't tell cause its so small. but honestly why the fuck are you guys bitching? i jus asked a question, damn. i ...more

JustRideBMX wrote:

because ur being a douche
street racing aint cool get over it

|

9/6/2009 7:49 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

EasternRider465 wrote:

lol ummm, no my feelings arent hurt, i jus think its funny that this kid is acting like a bad ass know it all, i jus cant take ...more

your stupid, street racing is gay you fucking idiot

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

9/6/2009 7:50 PM

sunday color. wrote:

go die

EasternRider465 wrote:

brentrides wrote:

i bet your like stoop kid from hey arnold you cant even leave your stoop your such a bitch

lmao, ok sorry little kid show master, i dont watch pooh so i didn't know

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/6/2009 7:51 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

EasternRider465 wrote:

lol ummm, no my feelings arent hurt, i jus think its funny that this kid is acting like a bad ass know it all, i jus cant take ...more

JustRideBMX wrote:

lol, verry original. its funny how every one is getting so asshurt over nothing

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/6/2009 7:51 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

brentrides wrote:

EasternRider465 wrote:

wat kinda car u got?

|

9/6/2009 7:52 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

You don't mind people disagree with you yet every thread you have posted about you car you have turned it into a bitch fest. This is a bmx forum Not a car forum so people are going to give you trouble for posting car stuff here.

|

9/6/2009 7:53 PM

hey! i have an idea! lets all make asses of our selves and bitch at some one for asking a fucking question! w00t

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/6/2009 7:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/6/2009 8:01 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

EasternRider465 wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

You don't mind people disagree with you yet every thread you have posted about you car you have turned it into a bitch fest. ...more

yeah, i was wondering if any one on this sight was in to it! sorry! and for the record, i never once turned it into a bitch fest, you guys did. but dont worry, i wont post any thing else about dangerous and aparantly offensive street racing.

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/6/2009 7:55 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

brentrides wrote:

EasternRider465 wrote:

im sorry im holding onto my childhood?
the shows from when i was growing up are way better than any of the shit that is played today

|

9/6/2009 7:56 PM

brentrides wrote:

EasternRider465 wrote:

scottrod wrote:

wat kinda car u got?

be carefull! them words is fighting words around here! lol nah but are you for real? cause if your jus gona bitch im not even goin to bother typing it

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/6/2009 7:57 PM

brentrides wrote:

EasternRider465 wrote:

brentrides wrote:

the shows from when i was growing up are way better than any of the shit that is played ...more

wow

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/6/2009 7:58 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

EasternRider465 wrote:

lol, verry original. its funny how every one is getting so asshurt over nothing

yeah, im so asshurt that by bunghole is red as the sun

www.streetracingisforlittlefagswhothinkits"badass"andforoneswholiketogetonbmxsitesandfightabouthowcoolracingcarsis.com

join and never come back

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

9/6/2009 7:59 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

scottrod wrote:

wat kinda car u got?

EasternRider465 wrote:

be carefull! them words is fighting words around here! lol nah but are you for real? cause if your jus gona bitch im not even ...more

im totaly serious

|

9/6/2009 8:00 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

brentrides wrote:

the shows from when i was growing up are way better than any of the shit that is played ...more

EasternRider465 wrote:

wow

what they are quality shows and they are awesome while blazed to fuck

|

9/6/2009 8:04 PM

scottrod wrote:

wat kinda car u got?

EasternRider465 wrote:

be carefull! them words is fighting words around here! lol nah but are you for real? cause if your jus gona bitch im not even ...more

scottrod wrote:

im totaly serious

ok, its a chevy cobalt

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/6/2009 8:05 PM

brentrides wrote:

EasternRider465 wrote:

wow

brentrides wrote:

lol

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/6/2009 8:06 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

scottrod wrote:

im totaly serious

EasternRider465 wrote:

ok, its a chevy cobalt

cool i got an audi a4, its pretty boss if i do say so haha 1.8l motor but has a turbo and i chipped it so its at around 200 hp smile

|

9/6/2009 8:08 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

scottrod wrote:

im totaly serious

EasternRider465 wrote:

ok, its a chevy cobalt

is that even considered a vehicial?

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

9/6/2009 8:09 PM

scottrod wrote:

im totaly serious

EasternRider465 wrote:

ok, its a chevy cobalt

scottrod wrote:

cool i got an audi a4, its pretty boss if i do say so haha 1.8l motor but has a turbo and i chipped it so its at around 200 hp ...more

nice, im wanting to get a turbo for mine, but it may be a while. all i've done to it so far is get a new muffler and tip. it sounds good though. lol. im pushin bout 140hp. but i jus got the LT. i should have got the 2008 model SS TC. much better. they got 260hp

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/6/2009 8:10 PM

scottrod wrote:

im totaly serious

EasternRider465 wrote:

ok, its a chevy cobalt

JustRideBMX wrote:

is that even considered a vehicial?

whistling man go some where else
|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/6/2009 8:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:44 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

ok, its a chevy cobalt

scottrod wrote:

cool i got an audi a4, its pretty boss if i do say so haha 1.8l motor but has a turbo and i chipped it so its at around 200 hp ...more

EasternRider465 wrote:

nice, im wanting to get a turbo for mine, but it may be a while. all i've done to it so far is get a new muffler and tip. it ...more

me and my dad built a replica of a shelby cobra, over 500hp supercharged motor this shit is crazy heres a video i made a while ago of it

|

9/6/2009 8:14 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

wow

brentrides wrote:

EasternRider465 wrote:

lol

haha im serious

|

9/6/2009 8:15 PM

street racing is tight but ive got a truck so heres the specs
1982 toyota pickup
mods:hooker exhaust, 4inch lift, 33inch mickey thompsons, a chrome roll cage and a massive front and rear bumper

|