any racers? not bikes

Related:
Create New Tag

9/6/2009 9:15 PM

sunday color. wrote:

i dont give a fuck what tv show you like i was talking to brent not ur 12 year old prick ass

EasternRider465 wrote:

wow, some1 is asshurt. im 16 by the way, not 12

EasternRider465 wrote:

lol you really need to change your profile pic.

why? because you are jealous?

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

9/6/2009 9:15 PM

Most of the people on this site aren't even old enough to drive.

|

FI

9/6/2009 9:17 PM

sunday color. wrote:

i have 4 for you
shut the fuck up

EasternRider465 wrote:

ok ass hole i was serious. i used to love that show back in the day. lol no need to get all bitchy again

sunday color. wrote:

i dont give a fuck what tv show you like i was talking to brent not ur 12 year old prick ass

if you were talking to brent then y did you quote him?

|

9/6/2009 9:17 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

wow, some1 is asshurt. im 16 by the way, not 12

EasternRider465 wrote:

lol you really need to change your profile pic.

sunday color. wrote:

why? because you are jealous?

yeah, you guessed it. lol your a fucking idiot and im done wasteing my time talking to your dumb ass

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/6/2009 9:19 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

lol you really need to change your profile pic.

sunday color. wrote:

why? because you are jealous?

EasternRider465 wrote:

yeah, you guessed it. lol your a fucking idiot and im done wasteing my time talking to your dumb ass

i know you love piglet and myself smile

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

9/6/2009 9:19 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

lol you really need to change your profile pic.

sunday color. wrote:

why? because you are jealous?

EasternRider465 wrote:

yeah, you guessed it. lol your a fucking idiot and im done wasteing my time talking to your dumb ass

he just reping all the pig fuckers in ohio jesus

|

9/6/2009 9:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/6/2009 9:21 PM

sunday color. wrote:

why? because you are jealous?

EasternRider465 wrote:

yeah, you guessed it. lol your a fucking idiot and im done wasteing my time talking to your dumb ass

kwbike.co wrote:

he just reping all the pig fuckers in ohio jesus

lol, maybe if we jus ignore it then it will jus go back to fucking those pigs and stop posting on this thred

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/6/2009 9:21 PM

sunday color. wrote:

why? because you are jealous?

EasternRider465 wrote:

yeah, you guessed it. lol your a fucking idiot and im done wasteing my time talking to your dumb ass

kwbike.co wrote:

he just reping all the pig fuckers in ohio jesus

yeah sure whatever you say eh?

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

9/6/2009 9:24 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

yeah, you guessed it. lol your a fucking idiot and im done wasteing my time talking to your dumb ass

kwbike.co wrote:

he just reping all the pig fuckers in ohio jesus

sunday color. wrote:

yeah sure whatever you say eh?

pig fucker. lol you can't say that without laughing. haha

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/6/2009 9:26 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

pig fucker. lol you can't say that without laughing. haha

you can if your maturity level is higher than an 8 year olds.
i geuss that counts you out.

|

say yeahh.

9/6/2009 9:27 PM

kwbike.co wrote:

he just reping all the pig fuckers in ohio jesus

sunday color. wrote:

yeah sure whatever you say eh?

EasternRider465 wrote:

pig fucker. lol you can't say that without laughing. haha

acually i can because im not a immature dickface like you

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

9/6/2009 9:30 PM

sunday color. wrote:

yeah sure whatever you say eh?

EasternRider465 wrote:

pig fucker. lol you can't say that without laughing. haha

sunday color. wrote:

acually i can because im not a immature dickface like you

of course you wont laugh, we're talkin bout you! ........................................................................................... pig fucker. lol still funny

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/6/2009 9:31 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

pig fucker. lol you can't say that without laughing. haha

sunday color. wrote:

acually i can because im not a immature dickface like you

EasternRider465 wrote:

of course you wont laugh, we're talkin bout you! ...more

yeah you are such a little kid
grow up

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

9/6/2009 9:33 PM

sunday color. wrote:

acually i can because im not a immature dickface like you

EasternRider465 wrote:

of course you wont laugh, we're talkin bout you! ...more

sunday color. wrote:

yeah you are such a little kid
grow up

ok, i will, as soon as you pull your dick out of that pigs ass.

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/6/2009 9:34 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

of course you wont laugh, we're talkin bout you! ...more

sunday color. wrote:

yeah you are such a little kid
grow up

EasternRider465 wrote:

ok, i will, as soon as you pull your dick out of that pigs ass.

take a bath you dirty bitch

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

9/6/2009 9:35 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

of course you wont laugh, we're talkin bout you! ...more

sunday color. wrote:

yeah you are such a little kid
grow up

EasternRider465 wrote:

ok, i will, as soon as you pull your dick out of that pigs ass.

if you want my cum back wipe it off ur moms chin

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

9/6/2009 9:37 PM

sunday color. wrote:

yeah you are such a little kid
grow up

EasternRider465 wrote:

ok, i will, as soon as you pull your dick out of that pigs ass.

sunday color. wrote:

take a bath you dirty bitch

lmao, wtf!?! your a dumb fuck! lol ok im gona go and let you get back to fondaling those pigs you pig fucker. lol im out

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/6/2009 9:42 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

ok, i will, as soon as you pull your dick out of that pigs ass.

sunday color. wrote:

take a bath you dirty bitch

EasternRider465 wrote:

lmao, wtf!?! your a dumb fuck! lol ok im gona go and let you get back to fondaling those pigs you pig fucker. lol im out

thats not funny at all
get a life

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

9/6/2009 9:51 PM

wow looks like i started a fire

|