any tips

Related:
Create New Tag

9/5/2007 12:00 PM

I aint been ridin long so has any one got any tips to get me started !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

9/6/2007 2:47 PM

learrn some gnar kill x ups

|

9/7/2007 12:18 AM

i ride street

|

9/7/2007 8:15 PM

learn to manual far... its like nessasarry for street... its not easy tho... takes time... also try to work on 180s off of curbs or like find stuff to jump like there is this curb that is slanted i found i can do a 360 off so like look for that stuff... its fun findin new things to casue you feel like your in a video its bad ass

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

9/7/2007 9:02 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

learn to manual far... its like nessasarry for street... its not easy tho... takes time... also try to work on 180s off of curbs or like find stuff to jump like there is this curb that is slanted i found i can do a 360 off so like look for that stuff... its fun findin new things to casue you feel like your in a video its bad ass

dude, dont kill yourself with manuals. if you wanna get back in teh game, you gotta practice bunnyhops. as high as you can. get some cardboard boxes. and hop over them, if you dont clear them, you wont get hurt, and waste money on a new tube.

manuals come as you progress and get better. cuz over time, as you bike, you gain the experaince of balance. if your good and been biking for like years, or youre jsut good, then try your manuals. cuz they come as you progress. ive been riding about 11 months now, and the most i can get is 8 parking spots. at first i coudlnt even get one. balance comes as you grow, you cant practice balance, nigga.

|

9/18/2007 4:12 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

ConspiracyStepUp wrote:

dude, dont kill yourself with manuals. if you wanna get back in teh game, you gotta practice bunnyhops. as high as you can. get some cardboard boxes. and hop over them, if you dont clear them, you wont get hurt, and waste money on a new tube.

manuals come as you progress and get better. cuz over time, as you bike, you gain the experaince of balance. if your good and been biking for like years, or youre jsut good, then try your manuals. cuz they come as you progress. ive been riding about 11 months now, and the most i can get is 8 parking spots. at first i coudlnt even get one. balance comes as you grow, you cant practice balance, nigga.

i found a really good thing to practice your hops over is bricks stacked about 10in apart and then a skateboard on top with the trucks facing you so that if you hit it when you don't make it it just falls off. so far i've tried loads of times to do various heights and never fallen off or gotten hurt! try it wink

|