anyone els sick of barspins?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/1/2012 3:50 PM

ill come straight out and say i cant bar but im getting so sick of seeing three or four bar spins in one clip of an edit then you come over to the how to on vital and 80% of them are how to barspin... like in all honesty i dont think its that cool of a trick you cant put much style in one they all look the same, anyone els feeling the same way?

|

4/1/2012 3:53 PM

I just watched a quadruple barspin 360 on simple session

|

Yeaaaaaaaah boyyyy!

4/1/2012 4:03 PM

HooverNasty wrote:

I just watched a quadruple barspin 360 on simple session

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yes. that's awesome.

but yes i am sick of barspins. they're alright here and there but so many are overkill. can someone do a tabletop please?

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

4/1/2012 4:20 PM

no a quad bar 360 thats wicked but when its bar manule to bar nose bar it gets fusterating haha

|

4/1/2012 4:32 PM

Not true, If you're wearing an XL white T it adds style.

|

4/1/2012 4:53 PM

i will never be sick of barspins, they are one of the more difficult tricks, and you can add madd steez to them lol, mad style, and you can do them anywhere with any trick, rail...to bar, air, flip,grind(any), manual, spins, TO BAR lol a barspin can be a banger down somthing huge, or it cam complement any trick. there fore barspins make bmx Steezy

|

4/1/2012 4:57 PM

I would rather see barspins than 180's theres probably more "how to 180" threads than barspin in my opinion.

|

4/1/2012 5:24 PM

i love barspins, they are so fun and easy theres no reason to not like them, it's like saying you are tired of bunnyhops because they are used too much.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

4/1/2012 5:29 PM

i wanna see more inverts, crank flips, and toboggans

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

4/1/2012 5:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/1/2012 5:51 PM

EddiiDowork wrote:

i will never be sick of barspins, they are one of the more difficult tricks, and you can add madd steez to them lol, mad style, and you can do them anywhere with any trick, rail...to bar, air, flip,grind(any), manual, spins, TO BAR lol a barspin can be a banger down somthing huge, or it cam complement any trick. there fore barspins make bmx Steezy

http://www.vitalbmx.com/videos/member/Josh-De-Reus-Welcome-to-Tempered,36946/LorenzoGallegos,5781
at 3:48 that bar is off its head but i just hate seeing 3 or more bars in one clip...

|

4/1/2012 6:00 PM

EddiiDowork wrote:

that

|

4/1/2012 6:12 PM

Acid Raindrops wrote:

Not true, If you're wearing an XL white T it adds style.

that

|

4/1/2012 8:38 PM

the only people who complain about others doing barspins are the people who cant barspin.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

4/1/2012 8:44 PM

Trev wrote:

I would rather see barspins than 180's theres probably more "how to 180" threads than barspin in my opinion.

haha 180's = Coventry ohio lmfao

i

|

4/1/2012 11:36 PM

carjakester wrote:

the only people who complain about others doing barspins are the people who cant barspin.

if this kid could barspin he would kick himself in the ass for this thread

|

4/1/2012 11:43 PM

carjakester wrote:

SEANimal757 wrote:

if this kid could barspin he would kick himself in the ass for this thread

Word. Barspins are so fun

|

4/2/2012 10:17 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

i love barspins, they are so fun and easy theres no reason to not like them, it's like saying you are tired of bunnyhops because they are used too much.

this. and there is so many possible lines and combinations you can do them in

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

4/2/2012 10:33 AM

i used to DESPISE barspins, proper fucking hate them, then i tried one for shits and giggles, and they feel fucking amazing, so no.

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|