anyone everr

Related:
Create New Tag

12/14/2011 3:55 PM

smoked some danky ass weed and rode bikes trippy shit

|

shits tight yo!

12/14/2011 3:58 PM

all the time. i actually smoked purple haze the other day for the first time but i was too stoned to ride.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

12/14/2011 4:01 PM

hahah goodshitt sometimes i smoke i flow better when i ridee

|

shits tight yo!

12/14/2011 4:36 PM

when i smoke im scared to go over a 3 foot spine...

|

2 broken legs hasn't stopped me from biking
BMX FOR LIFE

12/14/2011 4:52 PM

Cute.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/14/2011 4:54 PM

i did it before skateboarding like 4-5 months ago. i did a 7 and it felt like it was a 17 haha.

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

12/14/2011 4:58 PM

Crysis wrote:

when i smoke im scared to go over a 3 foot spine...

hahah i feel you i get scared doing 3 to fakies :/ ahaha

|

shits tight yo!

12/14/2011 4:58 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Cute.

dont smoke im guesssing

|

shits tight yo!

12/14/2011 5:00 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Cute.

odysseybmx244 wrote:

dont smoke im guesssing

naw, its a waste of time and money. i like to breathe when i ride or run.

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/14/2011 5:00 PM

im not talking about cigs eww im saying weed

|

shits tight yo!

12/14/2011 5:01 PM

odysseybmx244 wrote:

same thing.

|

12/14/2011 5:02 PM

odysseybmx244 wrote:

Same thing... You are inhaling smoke and it's worse cause you hold the smoke in.

|

12/14/2011 5:02 PM

nope nope nope i smoke weed all the time and has not changed my breatheing

|

shits tight yo!

12/14/2011 5:03 PM

odysseybmx244 wrote:

then you must not inhale.

|

12/14/2011 5:04 PM

i do inhale sir but i have not seen a change in my breatheing

|

shits tight yo!

12/14/2011 5:13 PM

it is a waste of money, i used to smoke and i could never get shit done with my life just had to smoke, it feel better when you quit bro trust me.

|

Refs: netty speghetti, aw1234512[x2], Dudeisdrumer109, daniel21, paVimo, ticaleb, Showtime402[x2], brendan.magner.9
VIDEO OF OUR DIRT SKATEPARK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54l6T-1xEwo

12/14/2011 5:49 PM

Well, you can't properly spell "breathing", so it's clearly affecting your brain...

|

"The more I learn, the more I realize how dumb I am." -JustRideBMX

12/14/2011 6:13 PM

Just buy a vaporizer bam breathing problem solved

|

12/14/2011 6:13 PM

totally relaxes me and gets me stoked to ride.....feel more focused and confident to

|

12/14/2011 6:14 PM

odysseybmx244 wrote:

he runs long distances... a and i agree with blake that shit is just a waste.... my "dad" used to smoke weed and beat my mom....

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

12/14/2011 6:15 PM

odysseybmx244 wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

then you must not inhale.

it really doesnt

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

12/14/2011 6:16 PM

odysseybmx244 wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

he runs long distances... a and i agree with blake that shit is just a waste.... my "dad" used to smoke weed and beat my mom....

thats a bummer dude....herbs dont induce violence though.....alchohol does

|

12/14/2011 6:18 PM

odysseybmx244 wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

eskimojay wrote:

well im not sure it was just the weed.... he was a complete stoner crack meth that kinda shit plus alcholic...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

12/14/2011 6:23 PM

I'd like to get somewhere in life so I'm never going to do drugs. And I'm never going to do anything illegal.

|

12/14/2011 6:23 PM

odysseybmx244 wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

same thing.

thats the dumbest thing ever posted on this site.

|

12/14/2011 6:25 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

eskimojay wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

well im not sure it was just the weed.... he was a complete stoner crack meth that kinda shit plus alcholic...

yea im 100% sure ur dad didnt beat your mom because of weed. it was because he was a crack/meth head and alchoholic

|

12/14/2011 6:25 PM

RxGrimReaper wrote:

I'd like to get somewhere in life so I'm never going to do drugs. And I'm never going to do anything illegal.

sounds like your also never going to have any fun then

|

12/14/2011 6:27 PM

RxGrimReaper wrote:

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH You guys are so brainwashed and misinformed it's not even funny. have you drank under the age? thats illegal

holy shit i remember when everyone was chill and drank or most smoked bud now its just a bunch of mis informed noobs. dkm,

|

12/14/2011 6:27 PM

odysseybmx244 wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

same thing.

Obama wrote:

thats the dumbest thing ever posted on this site.

i hate weed. its pointless, and yes i have tried it. i can get the same feeling from a good session or a hard run.

|

12/14/2011 6:30 PM

RxGrimReaper wrote:

Obama wrote:

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH You guys are so brainwashed and misinformed it's not even funny. have you drank under the age? thats illegal

holy shit i remember when everyone was chill and drank or most smoked bud now its just a bunch of mis informed noobs. dkm,

you mean if anyone drinks period.......alchohol is a drug and atleast ten time worse for you then herbs....trust me just ask my liver it hates me....and i agree with your brainwashed statement.....everything in moderation

|