anyone have expirences with....

Related:
Create New Tag

8/22/2011 9:58 AM

odyssey for warranty? i called them about ym vandero 2 and they said from what i said that it is completely warrantable. so i email them and 4 days later there still isnt a response. so i call again and they say email it again, so i do, and 2 days later theres still nothing?

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/22/2011 10:01 AM

check e mail if its correct....or just be patient but keep emailing several day at a time if theres no response

|

8/22/2011 10:04 AM

CHANCExBMX wrote:

check e mail if its correct....or just be patient but keep emailing several day at a time if theres no response

shit itsss too long, and i got the email off the site lol

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/22/2011 10:50 AM

i emailed them once and they never emailed back

|

Just ride and stop being a DICK to the new kids

8/22/2011 11:06 AM

Give them another call, just ask a lot of questions

From what I remember, Odyssey requires you to send a photo of the product, then they send you an RA (Return authorization) then you send the product in (with the receipt and RA) and all your contact info. They then replace your part with a similar one

|

twitter

PROBZ

8/22/2011 11:38 AM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

Give them another call, just ask a lot of questions

From what I remember, Odyssey requires you to send a photo of the product, then they send you an RA (Return authorization) then you send the product in (with the receipt and RA) and all your contact info. They then replace your part with a similar one

in this case they are just sending me out a nex axel and bolt. i took the pictures with a peice of paper wiht my name, date and email written on it.

heres the convo.

me-
Hi, my name is Jake Lyons. I own the vandero 2 in flouroscent pink. I run the G-Sport volcanoe bolts on it. i called at 2:30 pm (ohio time) about the threads of the axel and bolt being stripped. There are three pictures attatched to this email, these have labels showing the key points. Labeled "1" is the thread from the axel sticking out (about an inch and a half), labeled "2" is the NON-STRIPPED bolt for comparison to the STRIPPED bolt labeled ''3". Thank you.

them-
Jake,
Thanks for the info. Please let me know if you need new bolts, or do you need a new axle and bolts. Can you also give me your shipping address so i can send you what you need.

me-
Both the axel and the one bolt are both screwed up. Alos, thank you very much for the cooperation and service you are offering. Odyssey is always very good to me and i will always run Odyssey wheels. thank you very much.

|

8/22/2011 1:19 PM

just be patient, your not the only person contacting them...

|

8/22/2011 1:54 PM

i stay 20 min from oddsy . call them up and who ever u talk to ask them for there email and tell him ur going to be sending him a email and ur set .

|

ref: sweetdreams x3 ,letsride123,edge,TOMMYBOY ,,dacumup213,Wolfen,Harry95,irideafly,millsaps,Michael_Melendez
thecomeup xlotekbmx's

fox6964@live.com

8/22/2011 2:06 PM

uhh todays monday so the last 3 days were the weekend...

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee