anyone have the sunday knox?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/10/2013 6:34 AM

Since sunday and dans wont reply my email Im asking you guys.

How is the blue sunday knox sprocket in person? Im trying to find matching grips

|

5/10/2013 6:37 AM

its just like the million dollar except half links fit better. and the fit one came out too. they just didnt announce it.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/10/2013 6:39 AM

its probably the same as like the blue hazard rims or blue gsport rims

|

5/10/2013 6:39 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

its just like the million dollar except half links fit better. and the fit one came out too. they just didnt announce it.

that has nothing to do with his question...

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/10/2013 6:41 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

its a good sprocket. i run the million dollar.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/10/2013 6:45 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

its a good sprocket. i run the million dollar.

still irrelevant... can you not read??? he wants to know what the blue looks like.

OP: i would honestly get the MDS, it has more supports and looks better IMO

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim

n-dür on facebook

5/10/2013 6:48 AM

mds is too OG to not ride

|

5/10/2013 6:51 AM

If I ever got a full guard, it'd be a Knox, or Mosh.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/10/2013 7:39 AM

needs to be a spline drive version

|

5/10/2013 7:45 AM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

ew

|

5/10/2013 7:48 AM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

whats wrong with that lol

|

5/10/2013 7:50 AM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

justin vogelsberger wrote:

ew

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

nothing , just never been a fan of spline drive

|

5/10/2013 8:04 AM

ew

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

have you ever used spine drive before? i was thinking about getting the new profile column cranks with the galaxy sprocket

|

5/10/2013 8:07 AM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

have you ever used spine drive before? i was thinking about getting the new profile column cranks with the galaxy sprocket

nope but ive seen alot of friends have to hammer ther sprockets off their spindles because of it

|

5/10/2013 8:20 AM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

nope but ive seen alot of friends have to hammer ther sprockets off their spindles because of it

why would you do that? i would simply flip the bike upside down take of the drive side crack arms spindle bolt and tap on the non drive side crank arm with a rubber hammer

|

5/10/2013 8:55 AM

He is an idiot. Just dont talk to him unless youre bored and need a laugh...

And guard sprockets dont come in SD because it would cause problems with the insert...

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/10/2013 9:00 AM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

And guard sprockets dont come in SD because it would cause problems with the insert...

troll

|

5/10/2013 9:04 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

troll

I mean you are literally one of the dumber on this site. Plus spline drive is terrible on the splines, I've seen many rotate. But if your truely just too lazy to tighten one bolt go for it. But don't come here bitching when six months from now your splines got pulled or the sprockets splines pulled because you wanted a super slammed chain.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/10/2013 9:11 AM

spline drive on powerbites, yolo

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/10/2013 9:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/10/2013 9:14 AM

spline drive is dumb... Ive owned a few myself and cant stand it. The only advantage is you dont get a minor tight spot from the sprocket bolt...

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/10/2013 9:18 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

troll

Photo
|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/10/2013 9:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/10/2013 9:20 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

spline drive is dumb... Ive owned a few myself and cant stand it. The only advantage is you dont get a minor tight spot from the sprocket bolt...

I agree. I feel like it's trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist. I'd rather have a sprocket bolt than only be able to use 19mm 48 spline cranks. 22mm square FTW.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

5/10/2013 9:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/10/2013 9:24 AM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

troll

Go get raped by an elephant. Nobody likes you here. You know nothing about bikes whatsoever. You either have a severe mental disability, or youre like 8. Either way, shut your mouth and keep your thoughts to yourself
Sincerely,
All forum members

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/10/2013 9:23 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I agree. I feel like it's trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist. I'd rather have a sprocket bolt than only be able to use 19mm 48 spline cranks. 22mm square FTW.

Same dude. The only place spline drive belongs is MAYBE on the track in my opinion. However, I would like to see a socket drive guard sprocket to fit thunderbolts. That would be great IMO

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/10/2013 9:26 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

Same dude. The only place spline drive belongs is MAYBE on the track in my opinion. However, I would like to see a socket drive guard sprocket to fit thunderbolts. That would be great IMO

I saw Zodiac is making socket drive spindles for Primo cranks. I really can't wait for them. And then I might see if they can make my MDS socket drive.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

5/10/2013 9:29 AM

That would be cool^

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook