anyone having trouble playing videos on the home page?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/30/2014 9:50 AM

i havent been able to play them for a couple of days. is this the site, or is it just my laptop?

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark





text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

4/30/2014 10:32 AM

I think so, yesterday i played a video.

|

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/30/2014 3:11 PM

Its your laptop I had the same problem with my old laptop it was too laggy but on my phone and other laptops it plays fine maybe your computer can't handle the video player anymore

|

2Hi throwaway



Anti-street?

NEWER VIDEO





TRV-950 Footy






Holy shit Chad Degroot posted in my Good porn thread!


VX all day(fixed, raw video, real shit)


Refs: Stayinonmagrind, Dee hos, Kevin Burnett

4/30/2014 4:14 PM

I've always had problems playing the videos bit im pretty sure its just my phone

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/30/2014 7:24 PM

Roqfan wrote:

Its your laptop I had the same problem with my old laptop it was too laggy but on my phone and other laptops it plays fine maybe your computer can't handle the video player anymore

mines not laggy, it just opens up says initializing and never stops doing that. Im able to watch videos on TCU and other non-bmx sites but vitals wont work. oh well

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark





text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

5/1/2014 10:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/1/2014 10:45 AM

Are you running adblocker ? if you are that's most likely the problem I tried to watch Roqfan's 2Hi videos and I ran into the same problem turned off my adblocker and the videos worked
edit: I think it happens to videos that are from other sites like youtube and vimeo only

|

BikeCheck Refs:

BEASTASSDICKwink,Flocka Myers, ecuadevil,White Knight, bmxing12 ,obiwan chromoly,ScramHype, Hatebreeder,SnM An1mal,isnowyaznV2

5/1/2014 6:29 PM

oscar5788 wrote:

Are you running adblocker ? if you are that's most likely the problem I tried to watch Roqfan's 2Hi videos and I ran into the same problem turned off my adblocker and the videos worked
edit: I think it happens to videos that are from other sites like youtube and vimeo only

i can watch youtube and vimeo videos on TCU. i actually watched a vital video that was with the vital player on TCU without a problem today.

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark





text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

5/1/2014 8:49 PM

xlilkillaluc15x wrote:

i can watch youtube and vimeo videos on TCU. i actually watched a vital video that was with the vital player on TCU without a problem today.

Can you not play any videos off the homepage ? It probably has something to do with vital's ads they put before the video

|

BikeCheck Refs:

BEASTASSDICKwink,Flocka Myers, ecuadevil,White Knight, bmxing12 ,obiwan chromoly,ScramHype, Hatebreeder,SnM An1mal,isnowyaznV2

5/2/2014 9:58 AM

oscar5788 wrote:

Are you running adblocker ? if you are that's most likely the problem I tried to watch Roqfan's 2Hi videos and I ran into the same problem turned off my adblocker and the videos worked
edit: I think it happens to videos that are from other sites like youtube and vimeo only

xlilkillaluc15x wrote:

i can watch youtube and vimeo videos on TCU. i actually watched a vital video that was with the vital player on TCU without a problem today.

oscar5788 wrote:

Can you not play any videos off the homepage ? It probably has something to do with vital's ads they put before the video

nope, none of them work for me. I can play the exact same videos off a different site, even ones that use the vital video player, just not if i try to watch them on this website

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark





text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

5/2/2014 10:21 AM

disable adblocker or whatever extension you use for vital. i had the same problem.

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

5/2/2014 10:25 AM

ticaleb wrote:

disable adblocker or whatever extension you use for vital. i had the same problem.

that may have sounded confusing. what i mean is add www.vital.com to the list of exceptions in the settings of your ad blocking extension.

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check