anyone heard of brothers bike co

Related:
Create New Tag

9/30/2013 2:01 PM

got a 25 tooth bike brothers fratello sprocket in a raffle anyone know how good this brand is its not on dans or ebay but says handcrafted in usa.

|

9/30/2013 5:58 PM

no one ?

|

9/30/2013 6:03 PM

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

9/30/2013 6:07 PM

|

9/30/2013 6:08 PM

Yeah... I dunno man sorry

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

9/30/2013 6:10 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

Yeah... I dunno man sorry

no problem I wonder if its a local company over in stl cause you cant find em for sale online

|

9/30/2013 6:34 PM

heres some pics and i kinda misplaced my hex key to get it off so... its on the arm.Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

9/30/2013 7:06 PM

paden_bmx wrote:

no problem I wonder if its a local company over in stl cause you cant find em for sale online

I'm from STL and I've never heard of this or seen any part by them. It might be an old company or maybe a company in the making. I think the sprocket looks pretty solid though. If.its 7075 I'm sure it'll hold up great. Btw- what raffle was it? Was it at Juke Jam?

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/30/2013 7:22 PM

Yep its 7075 and yep it was juke jam

|

9/30/2013 7:50 PM

paden_bmx wrote:

I would message Billy on Facebook if I were you. He should surely know more about this sprocket.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

9/30/2013 8:21 PM

paden_bmx wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I would message Billy on Facebook if I were you. He should surely know more about this sprocket.

ok whats his full name I know a couple billys

|

9/30/2013 8:25 PM

Billy Woodfin
He organizes all the Juke Jams.

|

9/30/2013 8:44 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Billy Woodfin
He organizes all the Juke Jams.

ok thanks

|

11/26/2013 12:58 PM

Hey, paden bmx! Congratulation on winning one of our Fratello sprockets at the Juke! Jam. Brothers Bike Co. is a new and small BMX Brand based out of Simi Valley Ca. As you have found out or website is down, but will be re-luanched by Christmas. Our product line is growing everyday and our Brothers Bike Co. amateur BMX team is testing products and helping give us real rider feedback on our line. Our soft goods line give you a stylish way to rep Brothers off your bike as well. If you have any problems with our Fratello Sprocket shoot us a email or contact us on Facebook and we will take care of it. Ride strong, live free.
https://www.facebook.com/bbcbmx

|

We Bring Quality American Metalwork to a BMX world.

11/26/2013 1:03 PM

Wow. Some damn good service there

|

11/26/2013 1:21 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Wow. Some damn good service there

Being we are such a new Company it is our goal to be available to our customers for any reason. Also the feedback from you guys "real riders" determine the course we will take with new products. Thanks for the interest in Brothers Bike Co. check out our Facebook till our site is up and running again.
https://www.facebook.com/bbcbmx

|

11/26/2013 1:26 PM

BrothersBikeCo. wrote:

Being we are such a new Company it is our goal to be available to our customers for any reason. Also the feedback from you ...more

Will do. Just because of this service, ill look into your parts. Great service and great people. Id love to run some of your parts and help you out! Thanks for being legit.

|

11/26/2013 6:10 PM

BrothersBikeCo. wrote:

Being we are such a new Company it is our goal to be available to our customers for any reason. Also the feedback from you ...more

You guys make some really nice parts been riding that sprocket through some hard street best one ive ever riden even better than my eastern titanium medusa lite plus great searvice would like to see some more of your parts.

|

11/27/2013 10:25 AM

I'm always trying to find smaller brands like this. Nice sprocket. What else do you have?

|

12/8/2013 10:46 AM

Fondue wrote:

I'm always trying to find smaller brands like this. Nice sprocket. What else do you have?

Thanks for the interest Fondue... We have two versions of our Fratello Sprocket, V.1 Espresso (UltraLight) and our Standard V2. We have some major bmx projects coming up in 2014. But, we feel its best to give these projects a full test run and get the feedback from our riders to make improvements before we hit the market. We have seasonal lines of soft goods released in Winter and Summer. We offer new colors and styles per season as well as rare limited edition colors of all our products, released at different times of the year.
Check out our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/bbcbmx

|