anyone know about the united squad sprocket?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/3/2010 3:18 PM

is it any good for grinding on, does it bend?

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

2/3/2010 3:23 PM

and how will the bore do with twombolts?

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

"In the streets."

2/3/2010 3:35 PM

you'll sell this in a week, too?

|

2/3/2010 3:40 PM

get tree

|

2/3/2010 3:41 PM

Kenealy wrote:

haha funny ive had the same parts for awhile now and not selling any of them except my front wheel cuz i got a new not stock rim but i need a hub

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

"In the streets."

2/3/2010 3:43 PM

SEANimal757 wrote:

get tree

wont work twombolts

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

"In the streets."

2/3/2010 3:51 PM

Kenealy wrote:

fundyssey23 wrote:

haha funny ive had the same parts for awhile now and not selling any of them except my front wheel cuz i got a new not stock rim but i need a hub

you bought tires for a bike with brand new tires, then bought new tires again for the same bike, and you're selling the second set of tires you have now, you bought brakes, rode them for a week, and threw them off to the side, you also bought a roulette rim just because you liked the color, and then after all these parts, you cry about how your family is poor and no one has money. all and all, you've got maybe an hour of legit riding since you started in... august? september? so don't give me this bullshit. you don't need parts.

|

2/3/2010 3:53 PM

Kenealy wrote:

fundyssey23 wrote:

Kenealy wrote:

you bought tires for a bike with brand new tires, then bought new tires again for the same bike, and you're selling the second set of tires you have now, you bought brakes, rode them for a week, and threw them off to the side, you also bought a roulette rim just because you liked the color, and then after all these parts, you cry about how your family is poor and no one has money. all and all, you've got maybe an hour of legit riding since you started in... august? september? so don't give me this bullshit. you don't need parts.

YOU'VE BEEN TOLD!

|

2/3/2010 4:01 PM

no i dont

|

2/3/2010 4:37 PM

fundyssey23 wrote:

Kenealy wrote:

wesleytramel wrote:

YOU'VE BEEN TOLD!

this that and those

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

2/3/2010 4:38 PM

oh and yea, that spocket is GREAT for GRINDING, do you think?

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

2/3/2010 6:03 PM

u guys always talk shit on my stuff shut the fuck up really and i only got one tire the second time and im using the brakes right now and when did i complain of being poor

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

"In the streets."