Create New Tag

3/20/2010 11:46 PM

i need to know if these bikes are worth getting,
stolen cheater
we the people trust
" " " " " zodiac

|

3/20/2010 11:54 PM

get the zodiac or trust. id prefer the trust i rode one today it was pretty smooth.

|

3/20/2010 11:58 PM

iLOVEeclat wrote:

get the zodiac or trust. id prefer the trust i rode one today it was pretty smooth.

i really like black and red combination. has to be favorite by far. i heard no good things about the stolen though, have you heard anything

|

3/21/2010 5:13 AM

cheater. or if you get wethepeople get the envy

|

crystal meth

3/21/2010 5:14 AM

iLOVEeclat wrote:

TheDk4Pack wrote:

i really like black and red combination. has to be favorite by far. i heard no good things about the stolen though, have you heard anything

my friend rides the cheater (2009) and its pretty nice. i rode it a couple times and its always smooth, sturdy, and light, and as far as i know hes never had any problems with it.
i dunno about the other bikes

|

I feel like I'm about to explode out of my mouth dude.

3/21/2010 5:18 AM

cheater is stolen's top of the line bike that i kno and can assure you that it will work wonders for ya ...
not sure about wtp zodiac

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

3/22/2010 12:24 AM

thanks everyone, proly goin with the cheater. just want it to be worth the money, i hear they are more expensive than they are worth, but only heard from one person so still uneasy.

|

3/22/2010 12:29 AM

iLOVEeclat wrote:

TheDk4Pack wrote:

yer it looks siiick.
i havent heard much of the cheater but it is their top of the line bike so it cant be to bad.

|

3/22/2010 12:33 AM

I would go wtp to be safe. they always have great stuff.

|

3/22/2010 3:34 AM

deucedeuce540 wrote:

I would go wtp to be safe. they always have great stuff.

this

|