anyone recomend a freecoaster?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/2/2009 12:04 PM

would anyone recomend me a new freecoaster?

|

8/2/2009 12:22 PM

Sell you one

|

Fly Bikes

8/2/2009 12:23 PM

khe astern

|

8/2/2009 1:02 PM

khe asterns pretty good. i used to love my khe geisha street but i dont have it anymore. and from what i hear, nankais are pretty awesome too. obmx.com has the nankai bamboo for sale

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark

text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

8/2/2009 1:17 PM

Alieeeeenationnnn
the best!

|

8/2/2009 1:20 PM

i wanna get one, but i heard they have a lot of slack and for doing fufanos and shit that sucks

|

8/2/2009 1:21 PM

mckell wrote:

i wanna get one, but i heard they have a lot of slack and for doing fufanos and shit that sucks

slack will have nothing to do with doing fufanus
slack is when the pedals do like an 1/8 rotation before you start moving and theres any tension
after that you could do a fufanu just like on a cassette

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

8/2/2009 1:22 PM

you can adjust the slack so there can be slightly any there. i had a federal and ran it with 2 inches of slack and it was good. the newer freecoasters you can adjust so there can be little slack or lots of slack

|

8/2/2009 1:22 PM

you can adjust the slack so there can be slightly any there. i had a federal and ran it with 2 inches of slack and it was good. the newer freecoasters you can adjust so there can be little slack or lots of slack

|

8/2/2009 1:26 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

slack will have nothing to do with doing fufanus
slack is when the pedals do like an 1/8 rotation before you start moving and theres any tension
after that you could do a fufanu just like on a cassette

haha i know what slack is, and i rode my friends bike with quite a bit of slack and it would like get me off balance, idk i just dont like slack

|

8/2/2009 1:28 PM

not me

|

8/2/2009 1:29 PM

mckell wrote:

if you ride park and do fufanus and tricks like that, i wouldnt get a freecoaster unless you have breaks and are able tp use them reallyy good without using pedal pressure

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark

text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

8/2/2009 1:31 PM

xlilkillaluc15x wrote:

if you ride park and do fufanus and tricks like that, i wouldnt get a freecoaster unless you have breaks and are able tp use them reallyy good without using pedal pressure

yeah i dont have brakes, and i dont really ride street, i live in a very small town haha

|