anyone ride tubeless?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/7/2009 10:35 PM

i think im going to try it out.
seems pretty legit
but how much is that stuff you have to put in the tire?
the stuff that is like slime

|

we the people bike co.

2/7/2009 10:40 PM

its not really worth all the trouble if u have high psi tires you dont even pop tubes that much

|

LIVE HARD, RIDE HARD, DIE HARD

no brakes 4 pegs... streets all day

2/7/2009 11:01 PM

My friend thomas rides tubless on his MTB, and it works alright, the slime stuff is about 80$ a bottle and i think you need two bottles so its not even worth it. Just ride high PSI tires

|

2/7/2009 11:06 PM

o wow
forget that
and i saw it on another post i asked what kinda tubes to run and then some one said tubless and they posted a video. and ya it is lighter

|

we the people bike co.

2/7/2009 11:08 PM

thats fucking stupid i saw a video a long time ago. and they didnt use slime.

|

Ride and have fun

2/7/2009 11:11 PM

ya it wasnt slime it was like the only thing i could compare it to.

|

we the people bike co.

2/7/2009 11:14 PM

they do have a type of slime you can use for going tubless, i know alot of mtb's that use it but ive never seen anyone in bmx use it. Its not really worth it at all

|

2/7/2009 11:26 PM

Wat the hell?just run high PSI tires it works out great i pop a tube every like 4weeks to a month just in the bak from landing too hard sometimes but its way cheaper than riding tubeless

|

Rider4life>=]

2/8/2009 7:09 AM

its like $20 dollars for a tube. and one tube works for at least two tires. i work at a bike shop and ive done it before

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

2/8/2009 11:17 AM

i ll stick to my cheap ass $4 tubes......even if the slime does work, your tire is eventually gonna need to be replaced, then you will be out $30 for the tire and $80 for the slime.

|

I'll beat the %@#kin brakes off you @%tch. Shut the %#!k up and ride your %*#kin bike @$$hole.

2/8/2009 8:24 PM

ya its a good idea but not really practical plus if that shit busts or gets a big ass hole in it ur gonna have that shit everywhere

|

fuck brakes all they do is slow u down

2/8/2009 8:32 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

its like $20 dollars for a tube. and one tube works for at least two tires. i work at a bike shop and ive done it before

your not the brightest at your shop eh?
it says anybody riding TUBELESS

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

2/8/2009 8:57 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

hes saying a tube of slime is 20 not a tube

|

2/8/2009 8:59 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

iphillteddy wrote:

hes saying a tube of slime is 20 not a tube

whoops
my bad

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845