are straight hops down stairs cool??

Related:
Create New Tag

2/1/2014 3:16 PM

let's say you saw a video of a dude straight hoppin a 12 set. cool? or not?

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

2/1/2014 3:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/1/2014 3:32 PM

no

only gay hops down stairs are cool
jk well it would be burly but i dont know if i would consider it "cool"

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

2/1/2014 3:37 PM

Alex livv fucken wheel explosion is all that comes to mind

|

2/1/2014 4:24 PM

Cool because the dude has the balls to do it.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/1/2014 4:25 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Alex livv fucken wheel explosion is all that comes to mind

This

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

2/1/2014 4:26 PM

Takes balls.

rather watch an hour of burns jumping huge gaps and stairs than 5 grind combo on a ledge slowly to a 3 bar or some shit

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

2/1/2014 6:59 PM

Only if you're Sean burns :/

|

Save the industry

2/1/2014 7:00 PM

burns is gnar gnar

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

2/1/2014 7:28 PM

I've hopped 9 sets ( Decently tall / long. Maybe higher than me..6 ft) and it's pretty easy. Kids go nuts for it lol. I think they take skill , it's basically just hopping it. But if you just pull up it's lame. But if you hop it , it's sick. I would want to just pop and tuck the shit outta it but my wrists would die.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/1/2014 8:45 PM

Nuttin wrong with dropping or hopping sets, when I was younger I would go out riding and find a 2set move to a 3set then a four set and so on, and just see how many stairs I could drop until I bitched out, I got to an 11 stair in the end but that was me done...i might try it again soon and see if I can beat my old record, my rear wheel & wrists take quite a beating on anything higher than a ten stair but its good fun tho.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

2/1/2014 8:51 PM

funny story but when i first started i was scared to hit a 2 set. The next day i was riding with some scooter kids jumping a 5 set. I just hucked it and went for it. So yes i hit a 5 set before a 2 set

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me