are the comps these days allaboutwhipsflips&spins?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/16/2007 8:55 AM

are the comps these day (liek dew and x games) all about whips flips and spins?? or is it just me? kinda frustrated to see how the winners only do about 5 different tricks just combined on different ramps....i know its all a crowd pleaser but its still kinda dumb if you ask me...but i still wana learn how to flip and shit hahaahh tell what you think?

|

so one time.

12/16/2007 1:06 PM

yea mostly all they do is flips whips and spins in those comps! I like the riders that do other stuff more
|

Acquire second hand-profit

12/22/2007 4:30 PM

JSFER2 wrote: yea mostly all they do is flips whips and spins in those comps! I like the riders that do other stuff more

ITS THE SAME WITH VIDEO PARTS IF YOU GO AND LEARN ABOUT FIVE TRICKS AND DO THEM AT VARIOUS SPOTS THEN YOUR GONNA FOR SURE BE IN A VIDEO LOL

|

12/23/2007 10:41 AM

JSFER2 wrote: yea mostly all they do is flips whips and spins in those comps! I like the riders that do other stuff more

ChaoticKeway wrote:

ITS THE SAME WITH VIDEO PARTS IF YOU GO AND LEARN ABOUT FIVE TRICKS AND DO THEM AT VARIOUS SPOTS THEN YOUR GONNA FOR SURE BE IN A VIDEO LOL

garrett reynolds deserves to win more contests.

he's just an all around badass.

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

12/23/2007 3:04 PM

ChaoticKeway wrote:

tedhuie wrote:

garrett reynolds deserves to win more contests.

he's just an all around badass.

garretts soo good his riding amazes me everytime i see him and the fact that he is only 17 and lives about 20 mins away from me. i sometimes ride with him if he is at the indoor park.

|