awesome session.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/14/2013 12:34 AM

Just got home from a killer session. I got my flyout 3s back today. (i haven't landed them clean since i screwed my ankle up a year ago) I then went out and had a chill street session. There were these chicks that asked you see some tricks so i busted out the usual tricks (180s w/ fakie tricks, flat 3s, and manual bars). I felt like it wasn't quite enough, so i tried a hop tuck no and landed it first try. I went to do it again, and pussed out and started throwing one hand off fully extended. That gave me the idea of tire grabs. I was surprised how easy they really are.... Super easy lol. i started out just hopping and kinda smacking my tire. I felt that wasn't good enough to be counted as a tire grab, so i threw some more and got them dialed. hop, grab tire (and stop it), get hand back on bars and land.

Sorry for the kind of pointless thread, but i am pretty stoked haha smile

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

9/14/2013 3:14 AM

CSB

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

9/14/2013 4:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/14/2013 4:48 AM

I don't see why people do tuck no's on flat.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/14/2013 7:23 AM

I hate the look of tuck nos, they only ever look good when your doing 3tucks, they just look retarded, I'll never want to learn that trick, its ugly.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

9/14/2013 8:19 AM

yeah, i agree that tucks look ugly, buck chicks seem to like them lol. and it was super clean too, hopped a decent height and got full extension. im more stoked about the tire grabs.... theyve been in the back of my mind for a long time and i just never tried one.... idk why because theyre super easy lol

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook