awkward fastplants

Related:
Create New Tag

7/30/2015 8:56 PM

So I'm trying to fastplant / fastplant 180, and it feels so unnatural and it looks lame.
like' why did I take my foot off the bike and put the bike in the air?'
I just cant hop and plant fast enough. Is it somthing you just have to do, or is there a little detail i'm missing?

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

7/30/2015 9:00 PM

They do feel weird but doing them alley oop on steep banks feel pretty sweet though

|

7/30/2015 9:02 PM

I personally think footplants/fast plants all that look ugly and unnecessary, but they're not super easy, so respect to the people really good at that stuff.

|

7/30/2015 9:12 PM

they are super easy yall just suck

|

13 years old

7/30/2015 9:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/30/2015 9:15 PM

I love a good foot plant , my opinion I think that makes a foot plant look good is hopping and getting in the air before taking your foot off to plant it then plant your foot off the ground and get your foot back to the pedal before your tires are rolling away
Photo

|

7/30/2015 9:24 PM

Edit: I saw someone do a fastplant 3 to tbog and ir was pretty sick.

|

7/30/2015 10:07 PM

I learned them on quarters and roll ins and steep banks and stuff. Just really try to whip the bike upward as far as you can. They do feel kind of awkward to me still but I like them.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/31/2015 7:04 AM

Footplants are fun!

Fastplants can be too.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/31/2015 9:53 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

I personally think footplants/fast plants all that look ugly and unnecessary, but they're not super easy, so respect to the people really good at that stuff.

im really good at em. sunday night im going to practice a spot i wanna fastplant then get rdy to film it.

its hard because i have to hop on the curb then immediately hop over a 3 foot bench fast plant that and clear a nice gap. goal is to fastplant to xup can can it.

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

7/31/2015 10:09 AM

whenever I foot plant, I take my front foot off. this makes it so all my foot plant spins are opposite, but it's a lot easier that way, for me at least. just get goofy and see what feels right lmao

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

7/31/2015 3:25 PM

I love fastplants, always whipping em out on shit haha. Once you grt em theyre super easy to just hop and then plant quick time

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

8/1/2015 5:36 AM

They all look stupid and awkward.

|

8/1/2015 6:20 AM

Oddity wrote:

They all look stupid and awkward.

When people say things like this, it makes me want to film an entire edit of that one trick, and tag them in it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura