back wheel..

Related:
Create New Tag

7/14/2014 11:27 AM

so right now i have a mission complete back wheel that came stock and im due for a new one because its blown out and the rim is bent.. i have a demolition front wheel with usa spokes and alienation rim and i was thinking to do the same set up in the rear..
demolition FA rolls cassette hub laced with usa spokes laced to alienation skylark rim.. is that a good setup any suggestions or something else i should get.. thanks

|

Bicycle motor-cross Motor bicycle-cross Bicycle cross-motor Motor cross-bicycle!

7/14/2014 11:33 AM

budget?
how many pawls do you prefer?

|

Insta: @devicacy

7/14/2014 11:33 AM

skylark is an aero rim. You don't want an aero rim in the back unless you're super smooth. Go for a hazard lite,rollcage,ribcage in the back. Those 3 will never let you down. Hub and spokes are fine though

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/14/2014 11:35 AM

Don't use that rim for the rear. It has a pinned seam. And get the male version of the hub. The "female" version is actually shemale witch isn't very good.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

7/14/2014 11:46 AM

I have a quadrant in the back and its dope

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/14/2014 12:01 PM

realityisajoke wrote:

budget?
how many pawls do you prefer?

Around 200 250 and I don't mind how many but just something that won't skip

|

Bicycle motor-cross Motor bicycle-cross Bicycle cross-motor Motor cross-bicycle!

7/14/2014 12:03 PM

tomdon wrote:

skylark is an aero rim. You don't want an aero rim in the back unless you're super smooth. Go for a hazard ...more

I will put a rib cage on it than

|

7/14/2014 12:03 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Don't use that rim for the rear. It has a pinned seam. And get the male version of the hub. The "female" version is actually ...more

What ain't good about it?

|

7/14/2014 12:19 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Don't use that rim for the rear. It has a pinned seam. And get the male version of the hub. The "female" version is actually ...more

Justin_rm250 wrote:

Weaker design. Really bad if you run pegs.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

7/14/2014 12:21 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I don't run pegs now will soon..

|

7/14/2014 12:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/14/2014 12:36 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Justin_rm250 wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Shemale would be just as strong as traditional female. And it would be easier to work with than a 3/8 female w/ adapters. The stubs are essentially a cut down hollow 14mm axle, then you ad the strength of the female bolt to it and it becomes a solid 14mm axle where it sits in the axle slot of the dropouts.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/14/2014 1:02 PM

Justin_rm250 wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

tomdon wrote:

Shemale would be just as strong as traditional female. And it would be easier to work with than a 3/8 female w/ adapters. The ...more

...hubguards don't like shemale.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

7/14/2014 1:12 PM

Justin_rm250 wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

tomdon wrote:

Shemale would be just as strong as traditional female. And it would be easier to work with than a 3/8 female w/ adapters. The ...more

I might get the shadow raptor how's that hub with a hazard lite

|

7/14/2014 1:29 PM

Justin_rm250 wrote:

That would be a nice wheel

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

7/14/2014 2:18 PM

Go demolition hubs ....I had a demolition hub to an oddysey hazard rim , rode the hub for 3 years and it was solid the whole time out it on an s&m dirtbike an gave it away it's still good

|

7/14/2014 5:03 PM

tomdon wrote:

skylark is an aero rim. You don't want an aero rim in the back unless you're super smooth. Go for a hazard ...more

Depends on the rim. My eclat bondi aero is holdin up nice, and i wouldnt say im spuer smooth....

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

7/14/2014 5:21 PM

Justin_rm250 wrote:

I got a shadow raptor hub laced to a corvus its pretty solid havent had any problems with it but then again ive only had it for like 4 months

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

7/14/2014 9:01 PM

What about the rouge hub? It's male axle, 4 pawls and sealed bearings cheaper also and I want a rounded rim and is their any strong ones?

|

7/14/2014 9:05 PM

How about the aero space rim to the demo rouge hub?

|

7/14/2014 10:48 PM

Just get the new Demolition Rolls V2 in either FA or regular male. Both are killer. Female 14mm is supposedly even better than the standard male 14mm. The Rolls hub will never fail. I had the Rolls V1 handed down to me after a full year, rode it myself for a month, then traded to a dude who rode it for like 2 years still today.. Go bushing hubs!

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/15/2014 7:23 PM

Rim: G Sport, if that's too pricey, Alienation (such as the felon)
Hub: BSD Back Street FA.
Personally, I'm not a fan of shadow parts, due to the fact that I've seen everything from hubs & sprockets to tyre patches & stem bolts from them break.
I know BSD is somewhat of a trend right now but their hubs are solid and apparently they're pretty up front with warranties.

|

Insta: @devicacy

7/15/2014 8:02 PM

Justin_rm250 wrote:

How about the aero space rim to the demo rouge hub?

Aerospace rim is solid..I run one in the front. Why don't you go for the v2 rolls? Great cassette hub. I run both demo hubs on my one setup and it's smooth as shit!! After riding them, I think demo hubs are solid and I had no problems with hub guards on the female axle..demo on the non drive and kink on the drive side. Install was easy as hell

|

7/21/2014 6:06 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I run a shemale rear hub and I run pegs and it is destroyed...if you want new hub then definitely get a male axle hub they are so much easier to use but if you want a female rear then get a g-sport ratchet....but like I always say it's your choice man

|

Team Hazard