back wheel pussy problems

Related:
Create New Tag

2/27/2014 3:49 PM

i am not usually a weight weinie, in fact, i almost never am, i was just wondering the wight comparison of a ratchet to rob with bombproof spokes, compared to that of a traditional wheel, how will it feel, i currently have a stinger to bird with ti spokes, i busted it iup, how will the new wheel feel?

|

2/27/2014 4:01 PM

blue

|

2/27/2014 4:33 PM

16wiebeke wrote:

blue

omg, i almost just fucking pissed myself

|

2/27/2014 4:48 PM

It will be very different. Nuff said.

"Im not a weight weenie"
"I currently have a stinger to birdcage with ti spokes"
-_____________________-

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

2/27/2014 11:34 PM

It'll feel like shitting rainbow sherbet.
I dunno though.... Birdcage and Ti spokes?
I gotta ask...
Photo

|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

2/27/2014 11:50 PM

I went from a Sun estate laced to a Redline (Joytech?) hub, to a 48h ratchet to Ribcage, and I didn't notice any weight difference at all. Then I went from a Redline G7 frame to a Sunday Soundwave, and then to a 22" S&M ATF, and I still don't notice a weight difference. I mean, I'm not saying there isn't one, because there might be, I'm just saying that, when it comes to my bike, I really don't notice a little change in weight, and, if I did, I would immediately check to make sure I didn't grow a vagina while I was sleeping. Ya never know, them things are sneaky as fuck! You'll be strong as an ox one minute, then BAM! Whining about weight and thinking about buying racing parts to ride street, or WORSE! Contemplating a scooter purchase! whistling devil

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

2/28/2014 10:16 AM

ok thanks guys, im saying i was a weight weinie, i no longer am

|

2/28/2014 11:10 AM

Weigh your current wheel, then when the new one comes, install it, ride it and quit thinking that far into it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/28/2014 11:32 AM

haha, okay, i just have really bad anxiety, so i worry about the stupidest things

|

2/28/2014 11:44 AM

I hear ya, but honestly it will feel like a smooth, true wheel.

Usually I am excited for new parts, with the exception of tires and grips. The rest doesn't matter to me. Tires took me FOREVER to decide on, and so did grips after the Demolition Teams were not available back in like 07ish.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura