backflips.

Related:
Create New Tag

4/12/2011 4:15 AM

were trying to get a mattress down at the park so i can land flips. i always end up spinning off though. do you just lean backwards like your going to manual up the ramp or something?

|

4/12/2011 4:42 AM

i cant do them but i would imagine you just pull up and lean back and hope you land on your wheels lol

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

4/12/2011 5:29 AM

they're piss haha just go up the ramp and depending on how fast you're goin just huck it a little bitand lean back, and also you'd rather over rotate than under rotate man wink

|

4/12/2011 5:47 AM

i can do them in to a foam pit but thats it. the way i learnt was get your ass back and look back/up. but you have to find a good balace between the two but thats something that you kind of figure out after a couple tries. if you can it is definitely worth trying it in a foam pit first. this may not be the bust way but it is what i was told.

|

-You know your awesome when you can recognize girls by their ass.

4/12/2011 6:07 AM

i can do em to concrete man,

first one i ever rolled away from at the skatepark, got it after about 5 goes
|

4/12/2011 6:21 AM

hecticbmxer wrote:

sweet. yeah last time i under rotated. couldnt get it around. ill post you the video on it when i ride on saturday.

|

4/12/2011 6:22 AM

you'll get it man, and i'll keep my eye out for it wink

|

4/12/2011 7:38 AM

Basically how I learned em into foam was by essentially looping out a manual on the lip, and KEEP LOOKING back. It seems to be a tad different for everyone, but if you are spinning out of them, you need to stop looking over your shoulder part way through. I had that issue, then I just went a tad faster and cranked a little harder and was getting em clean into the foam (wasn't deep, so I landed on my wheels) and rolled a bit.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/12/2011 11:28 AM

ok i can't flip a bike but first make sure you can backflip on a trampoline or into a pool or something (without a bike) that way you know the feeling and how you have to commit and how to get the rotation, ive heard it is the same on a bike you just have to commit and keep looking back, key principle in bmx, where your head turns your body will follow

|

4/13/2011 1:27 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Basically how I learned em into foam was by essentially looping out a manual on the lip, and KEEP LOOKING back. It seems to be a tad different for everyone, but if you are spinning out of them, you need to stop looking over your shoulder part way through. I had that issue, then I just went a tad faster and cranked a little harder and was getting em clean into the foam (wasn't deep, so I landed on my wheels) and rolled a bit.

sweet man. im getting pretty close.
so scared of bending my bars though because i bailed one a couple of months after i got some colony daggers and they bent so easy :\

|

4/13/2011 1:43 AM

hecticbmxer wrote:

Ramp attak :D

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

4/13/2011 1:57 AM

hecticbmxer wrote:

flow wrote:

Ive been there :O

|

4/13/2011 1:58 AM

Shakesman69 wrote:

I am there o.O

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

4/13/2011 3:09 AM

flow wrote:

Shakesman69 wrote:

flow wrote:

I am there o.O

Your sitting in your house, on your computer not at ramp attak probably playing some gay online shooter.

|

4/13/2011 4:52 AM

hecticbmxer wrote:

flow wrote:

haha yeeeow !

|

4/13/2011 4:59 AM

D Thompson wrote:

ok i can't flip a bike but first make sure you can backflip on a trampoline or into a pool or something (without a bike) that way you know the feeling and how you have to commit and how to get the rotation, ive heard it is the same on a bike you just have to commit and keep looking back, key principle in bmx, where your head turns your body will follow

This^ try to learn them on a trampoline first

|

4/13/2011 6:10 AM

D Thompson wrote:

CARL wrote:

This^ try to learn them on a trampoline first

can flair and backy 3 on a trampoline already. its just cause in wa they have no foam pits or anything. so its commit or your fucked. and last time i was looking over my shoulder because i look up and cant see the sky and dont know if im going to land on my head or not.

|

4/13/2011 11:56 AM

you should be able to flip on your feet first. just an idea, but probably alot safer to learn. cuase riding is like crazy ass walking in that sense.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS