can almost do them

|

Nicks70s IS A FAGGOTbut he likes bikes so its ok buddy SIKE

4/26/2008 9:14 PM

me too, sometimes i hit myself on the shin hurts soo much cause of pedal bites

|

<insert signature here>

4/26/2008 9:16 PM

i have everything down perfect except getting my hands back on the bars, i do no hander landers as people in my town would say haha

|

4/26/2008 9:18 PM

bar spins was one of the first real tricks i learned!

|

4/26/2008 9:19 PM

keep working on it..
but with a slammed seat it's gonna take you some extra time
i do them with a 2 inches high post and works really nice

|

4/26/2008 9:26 PM

i wat 2 cut my bars i was beter at almost gittin them around with my older bars

|

4/26/2008 10:12 PM

Still cant do these!! if you learned em with a slammed seat give me a tip or 2

|

"thats funny, because my back is located on my cock"

4/26/2008 10:16 PM

jzizosh_92 wrote:

just commit, my seat is slammed completely and i just hop, pinch the crank with my feet, and throw them, thats the way im learning and its not hard at all .. for me anyway

|

4/26/2008 10:18 PM

how do you pinch the cranks?? if they are even and you keep your feet level

|

4/26/2008 10:20 PM

like when u need 2 take a piss

|

4/26/2008 10:37 PM

jzizosh_92 wrote:

how do you pinch the cranks?? if they are even and you keep your feet level

its hard as balls the way i do them, right when i level out .. i only hop like 5 inches off the ground though so my knees arent bent that much, but i pinch them with the sides of my shoes against the cranks, its weird, itd be a lot easier to like show you in person if i could

|

4/26/2008 11:02 PM

alright ill try I guess..I have uncut slams which doesnt help but whatever ill give it a go

|

4/27/2008 2:35 AM

i can spin the bar and get them round and all that but i hardly ever catch the bars in the air. I think catching the bars is the hardest part.

|

4/27/2008 2:41 AM

practice makes perfect my seat is slammed and i dont really nip anything just keep my legs close together and straight once u level out throw the bars with one hand and catch them with the other hand. practice doing manual barspins first and catchin them then hop barspins.

|

4/27/2008 11:22 AM

i cant really do barspins that much, i can do half barspins most of the time though

|

Ride for fun...

4/27/2008 11:38 AM

so level out first then trow the bars ...ight ill try that

|

4/27/2008 1:39 PM

i cant cathc the bars i land no handed

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

4/27/2008 1:47 PM

im workin on them
hurts like hell when the bars hit my knees

i dont grab my seat or pinch it
i point my toes towards the cranks
pull up
and pinch the cranks
then i throw the bars
its though
but soon i will get it

|

Bikes Make Me Jizz

4/27/2008 1:51 PM

just keep trying took me ages to get them perfect once you get them you cant stop doing them. i learned how to do them out of a quarter, if you stand behing your bike and lift the front end up practice barspins then it helps

|

4/27/2008 1:54 PM

i started doin them on a wall
with my back tire on the wall
and lean back
and spin the bars

|

Bikes Make Me Jizz

4/27/2008 1:57 PM

cant really tell people how to do barspins its like anything you have to learn yourself and in your own way if your confident you will do them and your not scared to have some falls while trying them anyone can do them. "practice makes compound fractures before perfect" lol

|

4/27/2008 2:14 PM

bars arent so bad after you get the hang of them... and i have the tierra frame so i have like nothing to pinch so all i do is when i level out i try to squeeze my legswhile having my body and head looking over the bars and when i throw the bars i throw the bar to my other hand so i will always catch one hand than gotta worry about the other hand afterwards

|

4/27/2008 2:44 PM

jzizosh_92 wrote:

lean back and balance ur feat on the pedals
and keep ur eyes on the bars when they come around

|

4/27/2008 3:19 PM

yeah i have the same problem.

i dont know what to pinch. i can do em on flat, but when i jump, i fuckin freeze

try thinking this: you have a tennis ball in your right hand, and youre throwing it to your left. you will catch them earlier with your left (or if you do them the other way, the right.) if youbring it in earlier.

...not sure that made sense...

|

4/27/2008 3:51 PM

i run a slammed seat, and 22 bars there easy once u get them..... but i messed myself up real bad last night doing them..... couldnt see were to grab and just ate crap

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

4/27/2008 4:44 PM

i can get them around but i either fall on my ass or jam my fingers. i have a slammed seat and big bars im happy i can almost do them.

|

4/27/2008 5:01 PM

put ur seat at ur knee height minus like and inch so its just below ur knees and ur bars don't matter how wide they are....just try bunny hop bars first thats how i learned them....just bunnyhop as high as u can and when u level out push forward a little and throw that shit.....then work on fly outs of a bowl or a quarter....then on wedges with a little spin like a bar air....then try a bar air on a mellow skateboard ramp or a roll in so there no coping....then try fly out 180 bars and trucks and then oppo bars....everything is good to learn fly out

|

so one time.

4/27/2008 5:06 PM

also if u spin to the left u will throw with ur right and catch with ur left hand then obviously put the other hand right on.....and visa versa if you spin the the right...throw with ur left and catch with ur right.....all u have to worry about is pinching as much as possible especially on oppo bars

|

so one time.

4/27/2008 5:06 PM

I have slams uncut so idk about those

|

4/29/2008 1:59 PM

lol i just got bunny hop bar's there fun to do but u lose them so easily

|

<font><font>my bike is a gundam!!!!!