barspin gone wrong?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/30/2009 6:45 PM

my friend today gut stuck in the stomach by his bars..... on a epic barspin down a 5 set FAIL.... got any barspin fail stories

|

11/30/2009 6:57 PM

my friend got the end of he bar in his nutsack his bar ends were kinda sharp and it left a hole about the size of a dime in his nut (or so he says)

|

i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future

11/30/2009 7:00 PM

cornholio wrote:

my friend got the end of he bar in his nutsack his bar ends were kinda sharp and it left a hole about the size of a dime in his nut (or so he says)

that blows....what ever happend to scared on mtv?

|

11/30/2009 7:02 PM

One time I did a barspin, and got my penis stuck in my bar. What angered me the most was my bike felt very unbalanced because there was more weight on the right side of my bike.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

11/30/2009 7:09 PM

cornholio wrote:

fitlover01 wrote:

they stopped making it they refused to show one crash of Nathan Williams (i'm not sure if it was him) because it was "too graphic"

|

i was kwbike.co
shithawks are the future

11/30/2009 7:12 PM

cornholio wrote:

fitlover01 wrote:

cornholio wrote:

they stopped making it they refused to show one crash of Nathan Williams (i'm not sure if it was him) because it was "too graphic"

try and find that vid!

|

11/30/2009 7:15 PM

fitlover01 wrote:

cornholio wrote:

schmidte50 wrote:

try and find that vid!

im not sure if it was nathan williams so it'll be hard to find

|

i was kwbike.co
shithawks are the future

11/30/2009 7:17 PM

did he have bar ends?

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

11/30/2009 7:22 PM

i hit my knees all the time doing them but never anything bad. i have yet to get them down though, im mad

|

11/30/2009 7:27 PM

i just spent the last little while trying to find it on google but couldn't i think i read about it in ride bmx

|

i was kwbike.co
shithawks are the future

12/1/2009 4:21 PM

Some kid ate shit on a dirt jump out here, no bar ends...got it stuck in his leg I guess...had to have emergency surgery for severing a nerve in his thigh...

Not sure what happened after that.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/1/2009 4:29 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Some kid ate shit on a dirt jump out here, no bar ends...got it stuck in his leg I guess...had to have emergency surgery for severing a nerve in his thigh...

Not sure what happened after that.

i saw a vid on here of a guy that had it bars cut the tip of his finger off because it got pinned between the bars and the ground without barends in

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

12/1/2009 4:35 PM

i thought a flat barspin was a manual barspin. shoot me =D

|

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=100000120996960

""""\___/""""

does this make my signature look fat?

12/1/2009 4:38 PM

learning hop barspins i managed to wedge my foot between the frame and the seat, and i then proceeded to slam into the ground. my hop barspins are still pretty bad, but at least that hasnt happened

|

12/1/2009 4:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:15 PM

|

On My bicycle i have the freedom to do anything i put my mind to, and thats what i live for

12/1/2009 10:25 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

One time I did a barspin, and got my penis stuck in my bar. What angered me the most was my bike felt very unbalanced because there was more weight on the right side of my bike.

so ur penis can fit into ur bars?

|

12/1/2009 10:28 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

RiverSideRider wrote:

so ur penis can fit into ur bars?

hehe

|

"go high, touch the sky"

12/2/2009 4:17 AM

I took the bars in my stomach while trying a barspin some dirt jumps.

It left a bruise where it initially hit then like a claw mark where it spun out.

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

12/2/2009 1:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:16 PM

cornholio wrote:

fitlover01 wrote:

cornholio wrote:

it was chester blacksmith

|

12/2/2009 1:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:16 PM

WARNING:

makes you cringe to the max!!

|