barspins

Related:
Create New Tag

9/19/2016 10:10 AM

what do you think of barspins? personally i love the trick it takes awhile to learn but worth it in the end, your bike takes a beating to but its fine :D

|

9/19/2016 10:46 AM

I personally think they're over done and boring to watch. I haven't done one for about 10 years, so it's kind of on the to relearn list, but I'm not that bothered if I don't get round to it. There's plenty of tricks that have priority over them for me

|

9/19/2016 11:54 AM

Never had interest in barspins , they are overdone

|

9/19/2016 12:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/19/2016 12:57 PM

It's an overrated trick that somehow never gets old. Got them halfway then became overly frustrated with them. I felt inclined to learn them since I run a gyro, but it rubbed off on me and I haven't gone back to trying to learn them since.

Then there's the pull-up barspin... I have no interest whatsoever in those. I'd rather learn to just hop and throw the bars, not some halfway done trick that is trendy.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

9/19/2016 2:46 PM

Bar spins are addiciting when you finally get the hang of them. Lots of frustration when learning but they become something that you wanna do everywhere when you get the hang of them

|

9/19/2016 3:02 PM

My buddy who's like 15 and 5'3 learned them out of a bowl dude is nuts

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/19/2016 3:26 PM

Back in the day I did em a lot more. In to mannys, tire taps, a handful of straight throw double bars on flyouts, 1 footer bars, no footer bars, 180 bars both ways, trucks one way (and ALMOST both ways), hop, manny (pull up) bars, hop 180 bars and so on.

Now I can do like 3 of those. Gimme a good day and a fun flyout and I could probably get most of those again. (And some shin guards)

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura