bb is fried :(

Related:
Create New Tag

3/13/2011 6:37 PM

that is all.

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

3/13/2011 6:39 PM

Pics of fried BB's?

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/13/2011 6:39 PM

buy new burrings is cheepur thun hoal set.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

3/13/2011 6:41 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Pics of fried BB's?

no pics they just sound like popcorn popping lol

|

facebook

my baby deliyla

3/13/2011 6:42 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Pics of fried BB's?

collinbikesalot wrote:

o thats bad!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/13/2011 6:43 PM

Don't cook the bearings in oil?

Seriously though, try popping your seals off, cleaning them out, and relubing them. I did that to my BB for the 4th time, and it is now about 6 years old. It has popped every time, a cleaning and relubing and it takes care of it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/13/2011 6:43 PM

Prove it.

|

3/13/2011 6:44 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Pics of fried BB's?

collinbikesalot wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

o thats bad!

yep lol and it squeaks. bassically ive been putting the bb through hell for being fried lol

|

facebook

my baby deliyla

3/13/2011 6:45 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Seriously though, try popping your seals off, cleaning them out, and relubing them. I did that to my BB for the 4th time, and it is now about 6 years old. It has popped every time, a cleaning and relubing and it takes care of it.

like how do you get off the seals without like fucking them up

|

facebook

my baby deliyla

3/13/2011 6:47 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

collinbikesalot wrote:

use a thing flat head screwdriver. they should pop out.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

3/13/2011 6:49 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

collinbikesalot wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

oh i remember i tried that before on old bbs and fucked up the seals but i was retarded then and didnt know how to work on a bike but ill try it

|

facebook

my baby deliyla

3/13/2011 6:49 PM

Post a vid of the sound if your real.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

3/13/2011 6:51 PM

Josh321 wrote:

i would but im laaying in my bed upstairs and my bikes in the basement and i dont know were my camera is

|

facebook

my baby deliyla

3/13/2011 6:53 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

collinbikesalot wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

This or a dental pick. If you are careful you can get them off without damaging them.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/13/2011 6:55 PM

collinbikesalot wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

o thats bad!

collinbikesalot wrote:

yep lol and it squeaks. bassically ive been putting the bb through hell for being fried lol

that happend to me to they started squeaking really bad and they eventually blew out

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/13/2011 6:59 PM

Josh321 wrote:

collinbikesalot wrote:

i would but im laaying in my bed upstairs and my bikes in the basement and i dont know were my camera is

oh ight bro.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.