bearing races

Related:
Create New Tag

9/8/2013 12:53 AM

what is the difference.between a standard and integrated bearing race, pls.show pics.if.you.can

|

9/8/2013 1:46 AM

I cant post pics cuz im on my xbox but standard is the press in cups that go into the headtube and integrated is on most bikes now and the bearing race is part of the frame so you dont have the bearing cups anymore

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/8/2013 1:58 AM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

I cant post pics cuz im on my xbox but standard is the press in cups that go into the headtube and integrated is on most bikes now and the bearing race is part of the frame so you dont have the bearing cups anymore

im talkin on the.forks, I know standard and integrated, dtandard.you havr.to press the cups, integratef it is.already there.

|

9/8/2013 7:51 AM

This should clear everything up for you

http://www.vitalbmx.com/product/category/Headsets,38?guide=1

|

9/8/2013 8:22 AM

I know the difference between internal, standard, and integrated. I want to know about bearing races on the fork.

|

9/8/2013 10:39 AM

I think it might be the same

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/8/2013 11:25 AM

Standard has no race, you press it onto the fork, integrated has a 45 degree bevel for the bottom bearing to rest on (the headsets come with a press on bottom race for standard forks too)

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/8/2013 1:54 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

im talkin on the.forks, I know standard and integrated, dtandard.you havr.to press the cups, integratef it is.already there.

wrong most forks you have to press on the race.

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype