been broke for 2 years

Related:
Create New Tag

7/6/2013 10:32 PM

So how do I get my groove back? in other words if you broke your foot , how would you get your balls back to start making good edits again? Photo

|

7/6/2013 10:38 PM

Ease into it, take it easy and KNOW YOUR LIMITS! If you think something's gonna hurt to try it.. Be careful. It might not, but it also might hurt. You'll never know unless you try. But if it does hurt, you shouldn't do it. If it doesn't hurt.. then hooray!

|

7/6/2013 10:42 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Ease into it, take it easy and KNOW YOUR LIMITS! If you think something's gonna hurt to try it.. Be careful. It might not, but ...more

it not so much about the pain, its more about the mental aspect , I have fear again, like im scared to try things again -__-

|

7/6/2013 10:48 PM

What your looking for is an answer on how to control your fears. if you really think about it, the only thing stopping you from riding the way you used to ride is fear. I'll give you an example, a few weeks ago I had my 360 tire taps pretty much dialed I just needed the height and they'd be great. Recently when attempting them I had various hard falls on the same day, attempting my 360's. Now I find myself trying to relearn my 360's a major part here is overcoming my fear. Now my falls were nowhere near as bad as you breaking your foot but I hope you see the relation I'm trying to make. Our bodies are naturally afraid of the unknown, which when we fall our bodies tell us not to do that again. You ever had a bad fall and your body doesn't want to attempt whatever your attempting again? That's our bodies way of telling us to focus and be aware of the dangers. Fear is a very powerful emotion and if you use it correctly it can be of your advantage. Sometimes I find myself afraid of getting sick (I hate throwing up) or falling or of doing something. When in reality there's nothing wrong with getting sick or falling, it's a part of life. I don't have the answer to the question your looking for, only you have the answer to that question. I'm just trying to provide the information you need to get back at your riding level. I know for a fact that you want to get back at your riding level, if you didn't you wouldn't be asking this question. The problem here is fear and your body not letting you get back to your level. Now I have never had any broken bones I think I've been close though extreme pain numb feeling? That has no matter though, keep at it you'll get there

|

7/6/2013 10:57 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

What your looking for is an answer on how to control your fears. if you really think about it, the only thing stopping you ...more

Dude your the man. THANK YOU. I see what you mean abut using fear, if i use it as a tool to actually land a trick rather then thinking about what happens if i dont it can improve chances of landing .

|

7/6/2013 11:01 PM

dude that sucks..how did you break it?

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

7/6/2013 11:08 PM

Shadow2 wrote:

dude that sucks..how did you break it?

360 off a loading dock to dead drop and foot slipped off pedal and all my weight landed right on it

|

7/6/2013 11:31 PM

Mfwic_ wrote:

Dude your the man. THANK YOU. I see what you mean abut using fear, if i use it as a tool to actually land a trick rather then ...more

No problem, go out there and get some work done!!!smile

|