begginer rider and wants advice on a bike

Related:
Create New Tag

8/2/2008 7:45 PM

im just starting out bmx and i am looking for good bike thats not too overboard since it is my first bmx bike as far as riding seriously goes

right now i ride a next flatspin that i got from wall mart for like $80 that im sure wont last now that im taking the sport more seriously

i have a ramptech kicker that i like to hit and i go to a bmx track sometimes with my friends

as far as money goes not too expensive but a good quality bike for my style of riding

if you have any suggestions contact me here:
aol sn: Chrisr2378
myspace.com/chrisr2378
chrisr2378@yahoo.com i dont really use my email so i prefer my sn or myspace but w.e. works for you

i look forward to recieving some bike recomendations
ty!

|

8/2/2008 7:47 PM

OMG that bike wont last but a month

Get a 2008 Fit AM bike

The Fitbikeco site is
http://www.fitbikeco.com/index.html

|

8/2/2008 7:48 PM

look around www.danscomp.com they sell bikes and parts there thats where i order all my stuff from. So welcome to the world of bmx and remember dont take riding too serious just have fun wit it!!

|

whatever floats ur boat as long as it doesnt sink mine....

ur such a sissy la la!!!

When your having a bad day, just remember you could be a Siamese twin stuck to your gay brother who has a date tonight….. And you only have one butt.

8/2/2008 7:51 PM

Just remember

Have fun, and ignore haters

|

8/2/2008 8:01 PM

what about diamondbacks?

|

8/2/2008 8:03 PM

chrisr2378 wrote:

what about diamondbacks?

Heck no, they are sh**

Get the Fit off of Dans Comp, or another bike from them.

http://www.danscomp.com

|

8/2/2008 8:04 PM

fits are beast, and i like the Haro X03 no matter what u haters say my friend has one and its pretty good for an intermediate bike

|

8/2/2008 8:06 PM

my price range is low

|

8/2/2008 8:06 PM

wait whats this joined from the future shit? abd i would say get the kink whip on dans
i know fits are usually better but the kink is a better deal it features sealed bb, sealed headset and sealed front and back hub so its low maintenance it also has i believe a pivotal post and seat and it has a double wall rear its awesome and its only 350 and if ur looking for something cheaper just look around the kinks because with the o9s u cant go wrong they are all on danscomp.com so check it

|

8/2/2008 8:07 PM

build ur own bike

|

Feeeeeel Meeeeee

8/2/2008 8:09 PM

BMX_mario wrote:

build ur own bike

if he has 1 thousand dollars..
Kink 09s are sweet

|

<insert signature here>

8/2/2008 8:59 PM

get a 09 kink whip for sure! my friend just got one and its legit

|

8/2/2008 11:11 PM

dude, get what you like. No matter what you get there are some folks on this site that will still hate on you for whatever you get. Don't get me wrong there are alot of people that are REALLY helpful on here that will steer you in the right direction. I say get something basic and as you learn more and break parts, then replace them with something better. Just my opinion though.

|

Fear is only as strong as you let it be.

8/3/2008 12:59 AM

bmxscott wrote:

get a 09 kink whip for sure! my friend just got one and its legit

gettin one end of the week they kick arse

|

skateboards = bad for the enviroment
BUY A BIKE BITCHES!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

8/3/2008 4:14 AM

get a subrosa salvador

|

8/3/2008 4:16 AM

its robby copley hahaha are you goin to ride today then

|

8/3/2008 4:22 AM

by the way its ie not y

|

8/3/2008 4:24 AM

ok ROBBIE COPLEY are you riding today

|