beginner question

Related:
Create New Tag

6/17/2014 3:32 PM

what size tires can i fit on my rims? i currently have a 2.1 in the back and a 2.2 in the front. Can I run a 2.25 in the front and back?

|

6/17/2014 3:35 PM

yes

|

6/17/2014 3:42 PM

Photo

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/17/2014 3:42 PM

will the tire fit with the frame is the real question?

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/17/2014 11:00 PM

tomdon wrote:

No, the real question is can I stick my dick in the seat tube?

|

Bruh

6/17/2014 11:07 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

You can but I don't see why that would be a good idea because you can easily get the frame pregnant this way. Best bet is to take the stem off, slide the fork out & jam your dick in between the headset bearings in the headtube for optimal performance and this will also ensure you do not end up with a pregnant frame.

To answer the OP's question, yes they will fit but the larger 2.25" & up sizes might not fit your fork/frame. As long as it's 20", it will fit. Just make sure it's 1.75" or larger in width

|

6/18/2014 4:02 AM

20" rims can fit any size tire as long as they fit in the forks and the chainstays

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

6/18/2014 2:14 PM

Seriously wtf guys? How do you think of all the weird shit aha..

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

6/18/2014 3:11 PM

tomdon wrote:

Zach P-D wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

You can but I don't see why that would be a good idea because you can easily get the frame pregnant this way. Best bet is to ...more

Please elaborate on this. I don't understand how this is a problem. I mean sure the whip might be out of commission for a couple months but in the end I'll have 2 frames.

|