being sobar

Related:
Create New Tag

8/8/2014 5:21 AM

So im soon to start my new job within the aerospace industry, meaning im incredibly likely gunna have to take a drugs test, and i was a heavy weed smoker so that suckss arsee! So i wanna know what everyone here does to get intoxicated by whatever means, as i need some ideas that are legal coz i hate being sobar all the time haaa. Dont get me wrong, im not looking on how to get fucked up, i just wanna have something to chill on. So far ive just been drinking and its just not the same.

Oh yeah, if youre 14, i care very little about what you have to say on this matter.... 18+ thread here kiddies

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

8/8/2014 5:41 AM

i hate to hear that but its cool you found a kickass job. anyway im 30 years old [ not 15 lol ] and i can tell you if your job drug tests then you have to quit everything forever. i say this because alcohol will drive you to being a drunk and that legal shit they sell in stores is wack is fuck. it is what it is.

|

i ride to stay young

8/8/2014 6:02 AM

Haha, i doubt ill ever be a drunk, coz i cant ride when i am, so that should keep me in controll atleast! And tell me about it, got some mates who chong that legal shit and its fucked up. There was one called black mamba, i tried it and ended up with heart pulpatations, scary af. And you know why? Turns out the 'crystals' of this legal shit (what i hit) contained ket!! Seriously, like FUCK DAT SHIT. Haha....

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

8/8/2014 6:11 AM

speeling woards

|

Insta: @devicacy

8/8/2014 6:38 AM

So black mamba has ket in it?

i doubt it considering theres a drought on, an oz i around 400 right now.

|

8/8/2014 7:12 AM

I'm 15 and I don't drink or smoke

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/8/2014 8:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/8/2014 8:20 AM

For a job it's worth it and makes sense, luckily my job doesn't drug test , I don't mind the occasional recreational drug abuse once in a rare while a few times a year I'm not 18 anymore , cutting down on smoking cigarettes right now that's got me on a short fuse , and taking a break from drinking for a while , but up here in alberta where every other person is a rig pig and gets drug tested and can afford it blow is all the rage because it doesn't stay detectable for a drug test in your body for more then a couple days, I only do it if someone wants me to do it with them and I get it for free, that shit doesn't do anything for me and it's way to expensive , other then that I'm not sure about any others that you can do like that

Gotta cut down on the drinking though that shits getting damaging on the wallet and probably the liver and kidneys.

I find it funny how many 15 year olds and under talk how they are sober and act like they are better then non sober people,
then a short few years later they are full blown drunks potheads ,perscription pill poppers, or drug addicts , they all say they won't give in but it fails them everytime , once you get out of school and into the real world working jobs with jackasses you can't stand on a daily basis you will give in to some form of substance abuse, go ahead say you won't youl either become a world of Warcraft nerd who never leaves the house or youl get a job start making money start banging tons of chicks going to rock concerts and raves and by that point youl be a full blown partier , or on the rare occasion some weird Henry Rollins knockoff who's mad at the world all the time

|

8/8/2014 8:21 AM

Mychaylo wrote:

So black mamba has ket in it?

i doubt it considering theres a drought on, an oz i around 400 right now.

are we on about the same thing? the legal (was legal) high shit, yes that has ket in the crystals. if you empty a packet, scrape it out and get all the crystals or dusty shit in a pile, hit that shit in a bong, hold it in and i can almost guarentee you that you wont be feeling good. You dont just randomly get heart palpitations for no reason, and ket does that to you. its fucked, i wouldnt touch it if i was you, you can seriously damage yourself/risk death. believe me or dont, but ive experianced that shit and its fucked

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

8/8/2014 8:24 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

I'm 15 and I don't drink or smoke

good for you!

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

8/8/2014 8:46 AM

Alcohol

|

It’s all bmx

8/8/2014 8:49 AM

eskimojay wrote:

For a job it's worth it and makes sense, luckily my job doesn't drug test , I don't mind the occasional recreational drug abuse once in a rare while a few times a year I'm not 18 anymore , cutting down on smoking cigarettes right now that's got me on a short fuse , and taking a break from drinking for a while , but up here in alberta where every other person is a rig pig and gets drug tested and can afford it blow is all the rage because it doesn't stay detectable for a drug test in your body for more then a couple days, I only do it if someone wants me to do it with them and I get it for free, that shit doesn't do anything for me and it's way to expensive , other then that I'm not sure about any others that you can do like that

Gotta cut down on the drinking though that shits getting damaging on the wallet and probably the liver and kidneys.

I find it funny how many 15 year olds and under talk how they are sober and act like they are better then non sober people,
then a short few years later they are full blown drunks potheads ,perscription pill poppers, or drug addicts , they all say they won't give in but it fails them everytime , once you get out of school and into the real world working jobs with jackasses you can't stand on a daily basis you will give in to some form of substance abuse, go ahead say you won't youl either become a world of Warcraft nerd who never leaves the house or youl get a job start making money start banging tons of chicks going to rock concerts and raves and by that point youl be a full blown partier , or on the rare occasion some weird Henry Rollins knockoff who's mad at the world all the time

yeah pisses me off how stuff like blow lasts so little in the body, yet a tiny bit of harmless weed stays in your system for fucking ages, takes the piss for sure haha. but im not into other illegal drugs, ive had plenty of oppotunites to do them, but ive chosen not to, im fine with the high i get (or shall i say got) from weed.

and youre totally right with the 15 year olds thing haha, i was the exact same when i was 14! then a year later came the occasional drink, and then the bud haha. good times fo sho

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

8/8/2014 8:50 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

Alcohol

yeah thats what im going with so far, just picked up a pack of desperados and a bottle of jds, should be good for the weekend!

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

8/8/2014 9:06 AM

Coming from a guy who hasn't done anything more than a rare beer or two, I don't understand the need. Up to you to do what you want, but personally if I was in your shoes, I would quit it all, and try going without for a bit. As to finding things to help you chill, I couldn't help you. I just relax, play some xbox and hang with my wife.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/8/2014 9:11 AM

eskimojay wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

yeah pisses me off how stuff like blow lasts so little in the body, yet a tiny bit of harmless weed stays in your system for fucking ages, takes the piss for sure haha. but im not into other illegal drugs, ive had plenty of oppotunites to do them, but ive chosen not to, im fine with the high i get (or shall i say got) from weed.

and youre totally right with the 15 year olds thing haha, i was the exact same when i was 14! then a year later came the occasional drink, and then the bud haha. good times fo sho

Ya dude I hear ya on that I only dabble on others rare occasion it's good to stay out of forsure

|

8/8/2014 9:18 AM

eskimojay wrote:

I drank all of two times from birth until I was 27. I said those exact things all along.

I actually didn't drink soda for 7 years, and went about 2 years without eating sweets.

I didn't give in, I realized the occasional beer isn't going to be a bad thing. Still have never smoked anything, never done any drugs aside from a rare advil/tylenol or prescription that was for an ailment I had.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/8/2014 9:39 AM

That's impressive man , you are married to, all my married friends rarely party

|

8/8/2014 10:52 AM

I smo0ke mef

|

13 years old

8/8/2014 11:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/8/2014 11:02 AM

Depends how they test you but most class A and a lot of the legal highs are in your blood for 1-2 days, in your piss 3-4 days but will be detectable in a strand of hair for 3 months.

Risky buisness, but maybe you could carry a straight freinds piss around with you and give em that when tested.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/8/2014 11:35 AM

its not ketamine
ketamine is unstable at higher temps, and has very little bioavailability when smoked, if any at all, just a placebo that you or your friends felt
plus ketamine is highly illegal, and with the huge shortage of product being imported from the main producers in india, it would be surprising to find much at all, or at a decent price
depends on what kind of panel-test it is, each tests for a variety of different substances
and no, I don't do drugs anymore, I just really like chemistry

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/8/2014 12:58 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

its not ketamine
ketamine is unstable at higher temps, and has very little bioavailability when smoked, if any at all, just a placebo that you or your friends felt
plus ketamine is highly illegal, and with the huge shortage of product being imported from the main producers in india, it would be surprising to find much at all, or at a decent price
depends on what kind of panel-test it is, each tests for a variety of different substances

Well i was told it was ket, and i had no idea at the time, so it was defo not a placebo, id had it on occasion before but not the crystals and itd been fine, but it really did fuck me up, my heart was going a mile a minute, genuinely felt that i was gunna need an ambulance. Felt like i was throwing up loads when infact i was barely being sick at all, but i pretty much couldnt move at all i was that fucked, i just sat being not sick for like 15 mins while my mate was stood there shittin his pants... Not good. Dont do legal drugs kids, still to the tried and true ILlegal drugs.

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

8/8/2014 1:13 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

its not ketamine

EddiMundo wrote:

Well i was told it was ket, and i had no idea at the time, so it was defo not a placebo, id had it on occasion before but not the crystals and itd been fine, but it really did fuck me up, my heart was going a mile a minute, genuinely felt that i was gunna need an ambulance. Felt like i was throwing up loads when infact i was barely being sick at all, but i pretty much couldnt move at all i was that fucked, i just sat being not sick for like 15 mins while my mate was stood there shittin his pants... Not good. Dont do legal drugs kids, still to the tried and true ILlegal drugs.

mxe (methoxetamine, analogue to ketamine) is similar in effects, and legal in US, not sure about CAN, so It might have been that, but I am not sure of its properties when combusted, but also there are a million other substances in legal highs that produce the effects you listed, while ketamine, which was and is traditionally used as a sedative for minors and animals during surgery generally produces a feeling of calm unless ho K-hole, in which people panic and freak out and cause rapid heart beat, shortness of breath and increased blood pressure as a result of triggering mass release of adrenaline and noradrenaline, and a Parasympathetic NS response, triggering the so called "fight or flight" response, further contributing to to these effects. Not much known about MXE because of its relative new-ness as a recreational chemical compound, but as they are analogues (cousins) in chemical structure and effects, it could fit the bill. Black mamba and other legal highs however have completely untested compounds which is more likely to produce the effects you had because the contained chemicals are chosen for their effects and efficiency when combusted.
edit: apparently mxe has some properties when smoked, but the effects are much more mild
but yes, look into things that arent a chemical coctail of barely legal, and potentially dangerous conpounds
stick to the already researched compounds

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/8/2014 5:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/8/2014 5:17 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

...orrrr just don't do them?

haha.

Honestly I could not imagine a life where I need a substance to get by and I have been down.

The CLOSEST I have been to anything was I literally at one point was only a few seconds away from suicide via car crash. I was going over 100 and planned to put my car into a phone pole. A moment of clarity hit seconds before I was gonna swerve ( I am not religious and skeptical about Heaven/Hell, but I honestly believe there was something there that stopped me from doing it, and gave me the release to not do it), I slowed down, and just kept going home. I realized it wasn't worth it. I thought of my family, and how badly it would tear them up losing me a couple years after my sister died, I thought of the girl who put me in that funk, and how it would be her winning at getting me down. Ever since that moment of clarity, I have been really happy about nearly everything, just trying to enjoy life and get by.

That is the darkest place I have ever been, and I will not allow ANYONE to put me there again.

And so you know, only a handful of my closest friends have heard that story.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/8/2014 5:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/8/2014 5:47 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Coming from a guy who hasn't done anything more than a rare beer or two, I don't understand the need. Up to you to do what you want, but personally if I was in your shoes, I would quit it all, and try going without for a bit. As to finding things to help you chill, I couldn't help you. I just relax, play some xbox and hang with my wife.

This I've drank maybe twice when I was young. Never smoked but had plenty of chances. Though to an extent I agree with jay, its pretty annoying when kids sit there and claim straight edge at 15 then at 16 theyre yolo420blaze swag fags. but whatever not my life ha.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/8/2014 6:16 PM

Getting high on any drug is lame

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/8/2014 7:37 PM

tomdon wrote:

This, must suck to feel the need to drink or smoke to have a good time.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/8/2014 9:18 PM

tomdon wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

This, must suck to feel the need to drink or smoke to have a good time.

I used to care a lot whether or not a person smoke/drank, but then I stopped being simpleminded & realized "hey, let people do whatever the fuck they want" although an ideal girlfriend would be someone who either doesn't do that stuff altogether, or does it very little. I've had issues in the past with girls being dumbfucks when they smoke/drink.

Now, I really don't care if you do or don't smoke weed, as long as you're not one of those people that feels they NEED it to live. I know someone who's dropped a blunt out the car window before and demanded the driver turn around so he could get it cause he "NEEDED" to smoke that or else.

Smoking cigs, I don't care, don't do it around me or in my car & I'm okay with it. I like my lungs, and belongings not reeking of that shit.

Drinking, it's whatever. Unless you're an unstable drunk & all you do is drink and get drunk before taking care of other priorities.

Personally I don't do anything and never have, aside from prescription medicines from doctors. I've never once been so bored or so bummed that I though "Man, I really think hitting a joint will make me feel better" I can have fun and entertain myself & the people around me by acting like a dumbass while completely sober.

|

8/8/2014 9:47 PM

Thread about being "Sober"

Spells "Sobar" wrong

lol

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/9/2014 12:42 AM

Yeah, I know, 14 year old chiming in, but get over it. Half the freshman who tried put for football failed their drug tests. I've had to sell all my friends bongs and shit and make sure they didn't smoke due to a weed dependency, leading to depression, as her thc receptors became null to thc at all, so she literally could only be happy after a FUCK TON of dabs. But after about a year she went back to normal. You can't technically be addicted to weed, but you can become dependant. Like my friend. And after not smoking while having a dependency, you become depressed. Have I smoked weed? Yes. Will I again in the near future? No. I got shit to do, and to become drum major you have to pass a drug test. Because #bandnerd and aiming for valedictorian. Weed isn't bad, alcohol is worse (I won't even touch any after what it did to me andy family) and it should be legal with restrictions like alchohol.

|

8/9/2014 2:33 AM

Dont get me wrong, im not one of those who 'needs' to do anything. I went from smoking weed everyday to nothing at all no problem, i just miss it haha. I feel like when i get in from work or something, im just sitting round bored with fuck all to do when i used to roll up. Dont get that mixed up with dependency, im not a miserable fuck or anything, but weed makes doing nothing at all more fun i guess. Ive never been a big gamer, dont really like watching tv, so all i do now is eat, check bmx shit on the interwebzz and fuck my missus. ( after work when its too late to ride) Add a joint to that and id be one happy mother fucker haha. Its the same with everything, i dont need to drink, and when i do i drink very little, i just like having something to chill with, its a lifestyle choice really. Im very good at not gettin hung up on shit like that though, like some of my friends used to cry and go sick from not having weed, and they didnt even smoke as much as me.

And you can be addicted to weed, but its not a physical addiction, but trust me, you can be. When you see people flip out and break down in tears be cause they cant get a ten bag for a few hours, its fuckin weird. Theyre both over it now, just so you people know. Although all of them get addicted to shit easy, like legal shit, one girl i knew went from not being able to go without weed and fuckin college up 3 YEARS in a row, to now chongin that legal shit.

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

8/9/2014 6:57 AM

Argument about drugs in three.....two.....one....

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling