best METAL pedals?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/19/2009 9:03 AM

im tired of going through plastic pedals. i need a nice pair of metal pedals that dont completely suck. thanks

|

9/19/2009 9:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:57 PM

Whats ur price range??

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

9/19/2009 9:04 AM

odyssey trail mix all the way.

|

9/19/2009 9:07 AM

BMXism wrote:

Whats ur price range??

whatever they cost ill save up the money. i dont care how much they are as long as theyre good and theyll last me a long time

|

9/19/2009 9:07 AM

Kenealy wrote:

odyssey trail mix all the way.

ok thanks

|

9/19/2009 9:08 AM

just get odyssey jim Cs
same as trail mix but more grip and cheaper

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

9/19/2009 9:10 AM

DIMEBAG93 wrote:

just get odyssey jim Cs
same as trail mix but more grip and cheaper

alright. but i ride trails a lot and i dont want the pedals getting all full of dirt. but thanks for the help

|

9/19/2009 9:11 AM

JKbmx09 wrote:

alright. but i ride trails a lot and i dont want the pedals getting all full of dirt. but thanks for the help

ohh ok then get trail mixes

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

9/19/2009 9:13 AM

DIMEBAG93 wrote:

just get odyssey jim Cs
same as trail mix but more grip and cheaper

JKbmx09 wrote:

alright. but i ride trails a lot and i dont want the pedals getting all full of dirt. but thanks for the help

DIMEBAG93 wrote:

ohh ok then get trail mixes

ok. do u know anything about the shadow nostra pedals?

|

9/19/2009 9:15 AM

Macniel cinch pedals are really cheap, light, and gripy

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

9/19/2009 9:18 AM

BMXism wrote:

Macniel cinch pedals are really cheap, light, and gripy

cool. just looked those up on dans. they look nice. with eleven removable pins those things should be called the shin destroyers. but im definitely going to consider those. thanks

|

9/19/2009 9:21 AM

seriously, ive had about 12 pairs of metal pedals from 100 dollar ones to 20 dollar ones...

and the best pair of pedals ive had are

https://www.danscomp.com/465104.php?cat=PARTS


yes, 19.99 dollar wellgo mg-4a pedals...

why you say?

i have no clue, they have SO much grip that lasts for months at a time. the hollow pins have more grip, but ive tried other metal pedals with hollow pins, and these are the best.

|

On My bicycle i have the freedom to do anything i put my mind to, and thats what i live for

9/19/2009 9:22 AM

and dont forget the fact that theyre 15 oz, which is as light if not lighter then PC pedals

|

On My bicycle i have the freedom to do anything i put my mind to, and thats what i live for

9/19/2009 9:24 AM

HHBMX wrote:

seriously, ive had about 12 pairs of metal pedals from 100 dollar ones to 20 dollar ones...

and the best pair of pedals ive had are

https://www.danscomp.com/465104.php?cat=PARTS


yes, 19.99 dollar wellgo mg-4a pedals...

why you say?

i have no clue, they have SO much grip that lasts for months at a time. the hollow pins have more grip, but ive tried other metal pedals with hollow pins, and these are the best.

cool. i never would have thought of those. but they look pretty solid. and for only 20 bucks theyre only like 5 dollars more than pc pedals

|

9/19/2009 9:25 AM

HHBMX wrote:

and dont forget the fact that theyre 15 oz, which is as light if not lighter then PC pedals

yeah. thats definitely another reason to get those pedals

|

9/19/2009 9:27 AM

welgos are really good believe it or not

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

9/19/2009 9:28 AM

Animal Hamiltons, if any body has told you different, they havent ran them. If you buy hamitons and put in the long pins, your feet will never slip, I guarantee it.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

9/19/2009 9:28 AM

HHBMX wrote:

and dont forget the fact that theyre 15 oz, which is as light if not lighter then PC pedals

JKbmx09 wrote:

yeah. thats definitely another reason to get those pedals

i had a pair of those and i snapped the ends off them after a couple of months

|

9/19/2009 9:29 AM

DIMEBAG93 wrote:

welgos are really good believe it or not

i believe it. they dont need to be the best brand pedals to be good

|

9/19/2009 9:29 AM

HHBMX wrote:

and dont forget the fact that theyre 15 oz, which is as light if not lighter then PC pedals

JKbmx09 wrote:

yeah. thats definitely another reason to get those pedals

yeah dude, i was like fuck that too, like id rather spend more money and get nicer pedals...but those are the nice ones, and theyre cheap, win win situation. the first day i got them my feet would NOT move like legit, haha, but yeah dude those pedals are the shit. i would recommend them over any pedals ive rode.

|

On My bicycle i have the freedom to do anything i put my mind to, and thats what i live for

9/19/2009 9:30 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Animal Hamiltons, if any body has told you different, they havent ran them. If you buy hamitons and put in the long pins, your feet will never slip, I guarantee it.

ive had those in unsealed. the berings were shot after a few months. but those were pretty good pedals

|

9/19/2009 9:33 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Animal Hamiltons, if any body has told you different, they havent ran them. If you buy hamitons and put in the long pins, your feet will never slip, I guarantee it.

JKbmx09 wrote:

ive had those in unsealed. the berings were shot after a few months. but those were pretty good pedals

i had those pedals, and theyre good for about a month or two....then they start slipping................

|

On My bicycle i have the freedom to do anything i put my mind to, and thats what i live for

9/19/2009 9:35 AM

HHBMX wrote:

yeah dude, i was like fuck that too, like id rather spend more money and get nicer pedals...but those are the nice ones, and theyre cheap, win win situation. the first day i got them my feet would NOT move like legit, haha, but yeah dude those pedals are the shit. i would recommend them over any pedals ive rode.

haha ok. think im going 2 try a pair of those. and if i dont like them, i only spent 20 bucks. instead of getting some macneil slipless pedals for 135 dollars

|

9/19/2009 9:37 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Animal Hamiltons, if any body has told you different, they havent ran them. If you buy hamitons and put in the long pins, your feet will never slip, I guarantee it.

JKbmx09 wrote:

ive had those in unsealed. the berings were shot after a few months. but those were pretty good pedals

HHBMX wrote:

i had those pedals, and theyre good for about a month or two....then they start slipping................

yeah. and i have the hamilton pcs now, had them for about a month or two, and they have wore down pretty badly. they slip and its annoying me

|

9/19/2009 9:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:57 PM

ends break easy
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

9/19/2009 9:39 AM

SEANimal757 wrote:

ends break easy
[LINK TO IMAGE]

that sucks, how long did it take you to brake the ends like that?

|

9/19/2009 9:39 AM

JKbmx09 wrote:

yeah. thats definitely another reason to get those pedals

HHBMX wrote:

yeah dude, i was like fuck that too, like id rather spend more money and get nicer pedals...but those are the nice ones, and theyre cheap, win win situation. the first day i got them my feet would NOT move like legit, haha, but yeah dude those pedals are the shit. i would recommend them over any pedals ive rode.

JKbmx09 wrote:

haha ok. think im going 2 try a pair of those. and if i dont like them, i only spent 20 bucks. instead of getting some macneil slipless pedals for 135 dollars

hahaha exactly...but i guarantee you that you will love them

|

On My bicycle i have the freedom to do anything i put my mind to, and thats what i live for

9/19/2009 9:41 AM

SEANimal757 wrote:

ends break easy
[LINK TO IMAGE]

JKbmx09 wrote:

that sucks, how long did it take you to brake the ends like that?

yeah im not saying that wont happen, but it hasnt happened to be in the 6 months ive rode them...and i i ride a LOT of street and park. howd that happen bro?

|

On My bicycle i have the freedom to do anything i put my mind to, and thats what i live for

9/19/2009 9:41 AM

SEANimal757 wrote:

ends break easy
[LINK TO IMAGE]

JKbmx09 wrote:

that sucks, how long did it take you to brake the ends like that?

like 2 months

|

9/19/2009 9:41 AM

HHBMX wrote:

yeah dude, i was like fuck that too, like id rather spend more money and get nicer pedals...but those are the nice ones, and theyre cheap, win win situation. the first day i got them my feet would NOT move like legit, haha, but yeah dude those pedals are the shit. i would recommend them over any pedals ive rode.

JKbmx09 wrote:

haha ok. think im going 2 try a pair of those. and if i dont like them, i only spent 20 bucks. instead of getting some macneil slipless pedals for 135 dollars

HHBMX wrote:

hahaha exactly...but i guarantee you that you will love them

hahaha thanks for all the help man

|