u get wat u pay for so if u buy a cheap frame then its prob not that great

|

Rails not Trails

1/1/2012 11:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/1/2012 11:04 AM

Dylan_Hwang wrote:

well i really have questions to ask

Spenlard wrote:

You don't want our opinions, you want to be like aaron ross and have a super pro sunday. We get it.
I don't get what differences you expect between the same brands frames besides the geometry...

agree'd i've never had a problem with my frame but then again i can't find it online and it probally costs a penny to much for this young lad

QUOTE: RapandBMX that's not always the case but mostly true

|

Just remember mainstream is expensive. Your paying for the name, not the quality
PSN: FrozenInferno166

1/1/2012 12:28 PM

demetriusn wrote:

i got a Sunday third wave im selling if your interested

how much for it?

|

1/1/2012 12:37 PM

Dylan_Hwang wrote:

well i really have questions to ask

Spenlard wrote:

You don't want our opinions, you want to be like aaron ross and have a super pro sunday. We get it.
I don't get what differences you expect between the same brands frames besides the geometry...

Bhimes166 wrote:

agree'd i've never had a problem with my frame but then again i can't find it online and it probally costs a penny to much for this young lad

which geo would you think is better? the 3rd wave or the sunday 2

|

1/1/2012 12:38 PM

Dylan_Hwang wrote:

thats a question you ask yourself HWANG

|

1/1/2012 12:41 PM

i like subrosa

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

1/1/2012 12:44 PM

Dylan_Hwang wrote:

they seem pretty shitty

RiverSideRider wrote:

you honestly have the least knowledge out of any of the members on here. end yourself.

hes right dude, i bet bonedeth sucks too! probably the next eastern

on a serious note, alot comes into mind when buying a frame, like size weight, and riding style. asking for a frame is a really broad question

|

1/1/2012 1:17 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Bhimes166 wrote:

Dylan_Hwang wrote:

TBH i've never rode but one bike for a year with all stock parts i like my bike the way it is i'm now starting to change parts but i'm not going to give any advice for any frame

|

Just remember mainstream is expensive. Your paying for the name, not the quality
PSN: FrozenInferno166

1/1/2012 1:50 PM

Bhimes166 wrote:

Dylan_Hwang wrote:

RiverSideRider wrote:

well which one would be better for bunny hops and manuals

|

1/1/2012 1:53 PM

Dylan_Hwang wrote:

you are an awkward kid... Just buy a frame and ride it!!! Everybody has different preferences, so to some a sunday may "help" bunnyhops and manuals, but for others, a bonedeth would help. Its all based on your personal preferences.

|

(bigddy56@gmail.com if you need anything)
REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

1/1/2012 4:08 PM

demetriusn wrote:

Dylan_Hwang wrote:

how much for it?

175$

|

08/08/18

1/1/2012 5:43 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

Dylan_Hwang wrote:

daniel 21 wrote:

you are an awkward kid... Just buy a frame and ride it!!! Everybody has different preferences, so to some a sunday may "help" bunnyhops and manuals, but for others, a bonedeth would help. Its all based on your personal preferences.

yes i am very awkward idk why though. probably because I'm not very rich and i want to buy something and like it and not regret it. i don't want to buy something that i absolutely hate and then i have to get a new frame and waste my money

|

1/1/2012 5:45 PM

demetriusn wrote:

Dylan_Hwang wrote:

how much for it?

demetriusn wrote:

175$

you live across the country

|

1/1/2012 6:56 PM

i am extremely surprised no-one has mentioned amber/ezra/guerra
VEINBMX

|

1/1/2012 6:56 PM

brianoob wrote:

i am extremely surprised no-one has mentioned amber/ezra/guerra
VEINBMX

first page at top

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

1/1/2012 7:06 PM

HARO SD FRAME

|

1/1/2012 8:19 PM

question #1 can u ride? #2 do you have money #3 what have you rode before? did u like it #4 sounds like ur set on a sunday why need our approval just buy it already

|

REFS= jakesalbert(x2), ride stoned(x2), ron44ald, fsearles, Warchol2(x2), the Balt(x2), jb07(x4), Riverside rider, Truebikerface, Droogskull, sandysik6six(x2), ryanxanimalbmx(x4), ScramHype(x5), CustomS&Mryder, Perkins94(x4), milou, ecuadevil(x9), Dee Hos(x5), Bmxryder2001, Netty Speghetti, Superstar DK(x7), Bstick(x3), iibmxii(x2), trentydoo, A08(x4), White Knight, Tito24(x2), Piffery, Pcoco(x2), Patriotsfan11, 562_rider, blaine80, joe dirt, ninjacat33, tinybikerider33, Bmxscout48, fly for life, Mnsketch, Night Light, Creativebmx, Verdecustom, KWC92, louie101202(x2), lilrider187, calirider89, EatMyButt, asilva23, kurtnut, motogrizz, disdiqqq, adam1234, four, Zackhendrix....txt 402-659-414three......... my most valued possession is my dark black past

1/1/2012 8:22 PM

Showtime402 wrote:

question #1 can u ride? #2 do you have money #3 what have you rode before? did u like it #4 sounds like ur set on a sunday why need our approval just buy it already

yes i can ride but I'm not the best no i don't have a lot of money to spend on a bmx bike yes i like riding and i need your approval because i am not very knowledgeable about what bmx parts are good and what brands aren't as good.

|

1/1/2012 8:27 PM

you get your plastic eastern?

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

1/1/2012 8:31 PM

tito24 wrote:

you get your plastic eastern?

haha no

|

1/1/2012 8:58 PM

Showtime402 wrote:

Dylan_Hwang wrote:

yes i can ride but I'm not the best no i don't have a lot of money to spend on a bmx bike yes i like riding and i need your approval because i am not very knowledgeable about what bmx parts are good and what brands aren't as good.

Tell us what part you need, what you ride (street, vert, etc) and how you ride.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

1/1/2012 9:01 PM

listen if you think SOLID is shitty then your retarted and we are unable to help...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

1/1/2012 9:10 PM

if you like street

13.5 ish rear end
8 standover or higher
75 degree head tube
double gussets

if you like park
mostly the same but you can get away witha 74.5 headtube or get real twitchy with a 75.5
8 lower/higher seat tube
13.5 and higher rear end
double gusssets

if you like dirt

14 inch chainstays
8.5 standover or higher
74.5 headtube, or 75 if you want more response
double gussets

NOW DONT ASK ANY MORE QUESTIONS

|

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

1/1/2012 9:33 PM

Dylan_Hwang wrote:

how much for it?

demetriusn wrote:

175$

Dylan_Hwang wrote:

paypal and the postal service will take care of that

|

08/08/18

1/1/2012 9:53 PM

future FBM wrote:

if you like street

13.5 ish rear end
8 standover or higher
75 degree head tube
double gussets

if you like park
mostly the same but you can get away witha 74.5 headtube or get real twitchy with a 75.5
8 lower/higher seat tube
13.5 and higher rear end
double gusssets

if you like dirt

14 inch chainstays
8.5 standover or higher
double gussets

2 more questions does the sanko tubing and the super therm tubing make much difference? and does the extra gusset one the top tube help a lot?

|

1/1/2012 9:54 PM

demetriusn wrote:

175$

Dylan_Hwang wrote:

demetriusn wrote:

paypal and the postal service will take care of that

do you have any pictures of it?

|

1/1/2012 9:54 PM

Dylan_Hwang wrote:

2 more questions does the sanko tubing and the super therm tubing make much difference? and does the extra gusset one the top tube help a lot?

super therm is nicer. and the extra gusset is a plus.

|

1/1/2012 9:57 PM

future FBM wrote:

if you like street

13.5 ish rear end
8 standover or higher
75 degree head tube
double gussets

if you like park
8 lower/higher seat tube
13.5 and higher rear end
double gusssets

if you like dirt

14 inch chainstays
8.5 standover or higher
double gussets

Dylan_Hwang wrote:

you want both gussets. i cant name a frame without em anymre. supertherm is just that companies patanted heat treatment like odys 41 thermal,.

oh and if your taller go for a 21 in tt or 20.75 if you like it a bit shorter

if your short grab a 20.5 or 20.75 if you want more room

|

1/1/2012 9:57 PM

future FBM wrote:

if you like street

13.5 ish rear end
8 standover or higher
75 degree head tube
double gussets

if you like park
8 lower/higher seat tube
13.5 and higher rear end
double gusssets

if you like dirt

14 inch chainstays
8.5 standover or higher
double gussets

Dylan_Hwang wrote:

RiverSideRider wrote:

which one is better the 41 thermal process or the super therm tubing?

|

1/1/2012 9:58 PM

Dylan_Hwang wrote:

RiverSideRider wrote:

Dylan_Hwang wrote:

which one is better the 41 thermal process or the super therm tubing?

nither they are basically the same, just read my post before this

|