best brand for the price

Related:
Create New Tag

1/1/2012 10:02 PM

oh i see it.

|

1/1/2012 10:15 PM

i hate you... and ussually when i say this i just kid... nope not this time... fuck all you do is ask stupid questions... ever heard of google... or vital's search bar...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

1/1/2012 10:22 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

i hate you... and ussually when i say this i just kid... nope not this time... fuck all you do is ask stupid questions... ever heard of google... or vital's search bar...

well you don't really know me

|

1/1/2012 10:25 PM

|

1/1/2012 10:28 PM

yeah mabye i am hated

|

1/1/2012 10:29 PM

PLASTIC BIKES ARE LIGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!! AND SAFER!!!!!

SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT THAT PLASTIC EASTERN!!!!!!!!

|

1/1/2012 10:29 PM

Dylan_Hwang wrote:

yeah mabye i am hated

awe now i feel bad. DONT GO ALL EMO ON ME HWANG. haha just hold off on the bad questions and read up on things.

|

1/1/2012 10:31 PM

Hey dude I'll help you out cause this ant workin for you, so the first thing to look at is your size and weight. Just answer my questions and I'll give you some parameters for buying a frame. Anyways height is important but weight is also very important if you weigh more than youll want a little bit longer of a chainstay

|

1/1/2012 10:33 PM

JP96 wrote:

Hey dude I'll help you out cause this ant workin for you, so the first thing to look at is your size and weight. Just answer my questions and I'll give you some parameters for buying a frame. Anyways height is important but weight is also very important if you weigh more than youll want a little bit longer of a chainstay

hahah mike taylor looks like this and rides a 12.8 cs-__________________- it has nothing to do with how much you weigh

|

1/1/2012 10:41 PM

JP96 wrote:

RiverSideRider wrote:

hahah mike taylor looks like this and rides a 12.8 cs-__________________- it has nothing to do with how much you weigh

It's mainly preference but people that weigh more might loop out easier with a short chainstay, and I had no ideas they came that short

|

1/1/2012 10:43 PM

haha yeah there was a thread about it. i thought it was weird he would want it that short but whatevs, help the guy out

|

1/1/2012 10:52 PM

JP96 wrote:

lets see i weigh 97 and i am 12

|

1/1/2012 10:56 PM

Dylan_Hwang wrote:

lets see i weigh 97 and i am 12

this explains everything. sorry for being a dick

|

1/1/2012 10:58 PM

ya whatever idc

|

1/2/2012 12:07 AM

Everyone just became an asshole, okay so how tall are you and what do you ride the most (park street trails or everything) if you only weigh 97 lbs and your new you shouldn't be able to break a frame, and a shorter chainstay would make it a little easier to get your weight back to hop and manual

|

1/2/2012 1:43 AM

yeah I'm pretty new I've only been riding for half a year. i ride mostly street

|

1/2/2012 1:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/2/2012 1:47 AM

and the frame i have right now has a 13.75 chain stay and if feels alright

|

1/2/2012 2:01 AM

Dylan_Hwang wrote:

then why do you want a new one.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

1/2/2012 2:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/2/2012 2:06 AM

Dylan_Hwang wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

because its a stock frame the one that i want a new frame for and it sucks

|

1/2/2012 2:06 AM

i have two bikes and the one i want a frame for is the one that sucks

|

1/2/2012 3:17 AM

Dylan_Hwang wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

Dylan_Hwang wrote:

How's it suck if it feels alright and isn't broken. Don't waste your parents money buying something you don't need lol.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

1/2/2012 3:47 AM

buy a sticker of a expensive brand and stick it on your frame.

|

1/2/2012 9:11 AM

demetriusn wrote:

i got a Sunday third wave im selling if your interested

How much you want for the frame shipped and do you have the OG decals?

|

Photobucket

1/2/2012 2:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/2/2012 2:28 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Dylan_Hwang wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

How's it suck if it feels alright and isn't broken. Don't waste your parents money buying something you don't need lol.

the bike that sucks doest have a good chain stay and the tt is 20 and it feels small

|

1/2/2012 5:58 PM

if you like that then stick to the 13.5ish chainstay range, 75 degree headtube, pretty much what future \fmb said, he knows what hes talkin about

|

1/2/2012 6:00 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

haha yeah there was a thread about it. i thought it was weird he would want it that short but whatevs, help the guy out

dude that frame seems like it would be so fun haha, im thinking about slamming my loosefer, i can still take out another link but i still want a little control you know? 12.8 is nuts

|

1/2/2012 6:08 PM

JP96 wrote:

dude that frame seems like it would be so fun haha, im thinking about slamming my loosefer, i can still take out another link but i still want a little control you know? 12.8 is nuts

haha yeah i guess danscomp made a mistake because it says on strictly that it's 13.3" slammed. anyways yeah i rode a benny l and it was fun as hell

|

1/2/2012 6:11 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

JP96 wrote:

RiverSideRider wrote:

haha yeah i guess danscomp made a mistake because it says on strictly that it's 13.3" slammed. anyways yeah i rode a benny l and it was fun as hell

i thought so, you would need a small ass tire to fit a cs that short

|

1/2/2012 6:18 PM

JP96 wrote:

if you like that then stick to the 13.5ish chainstay range, 75 degree headtube, pretty much what future \fmb said, he knows what hes talkin about

ok cool

|