best complete?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/1/2008 9:55 AM

right now, i'm looking at getting the We The People Four Season, mainly because it looks reliable and lite weight. i currently have the Eastern Bikes Traildigger, which is a tank and is made of cheap-ass parts. so more than anything, i'm looking for a bike that's lite, cheap, and reliable. so throw some names out there or just say which company makes some of the best bikes so i'll know where to start

thanks!

|

hit me up w/ some friend invites!
[LINK TO IMAGE]

6/1/2008 10:01 AM

the upper level fit completes are decent for completes and i hear a lot of good things about the kinks too...

|

6/1/2008 11:51 AM

If I had to grab a complete I would get the 4 Seasons too. That thing looks legit. The Kink Apex would be my second choice. The Subrosa Pandora looks ill too but it is so expensive. For that kind of money you could build a better custom from the frame up.

|

I awarded myself infinite cool points. Breaking the rules has never been this cool... EVER! Forever.

6/1/2008 12:06 PM

dude i love wethepeople they make good bikes but components kinda suck but u kno from wat ive been hearin the high-end verde bikes r the best

|

6/2/2008 10:07 PM

I like we the people 4 seasons, haro forum lite pro, stolen cheater and fits

|

nigg

6/2/2008 10:12 PM

any fit is good or kink

|