|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

5/18/2013 1:55 PM

Odyssey Aitken K-Lytes.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/18/2013 2:00 PM

i heard kinks are great

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/18/2013 2:04 PM

andyferly wrote:

Odyssey Aitken K-Lytes.

This thread has been answered

That is all

|

5/18/2013 2:57 PM

fuck folding tires. do you really need to save those 3 oun ces you aint gonna notice? and they thin the sidewalls on most which is also stupid

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/18/2013 3:01 PM

tomdon wrote:

fuck folding tires. do you really need to save those 3 oun ces you aint gonna notice? and they thin the sidewalls on most which is also stupid

Rotating weight makes a HUGE difference. You won't notice it much when you simply lift it up or weigh it, but when you go to do something like pull up or spin, it makes a difference. Try putting a tennis ball in your front wheel spokes sometime. It might not weigh a lot but when that's rotating and you're trying to do something, you definitely can feel it haha

|

5/18/2013 3:10 PM

tomdon wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Rotating weight makes a HUGE difference. You won't notice it much when you simply lift it up or weigh it, but when you go to do something like pull up or spin, it makes a difference. Try putting a tennis ball in your front wheel spokes sometime. It might not weigh a lot but when that's rotating and you're trying to do something, you definitely can feel it haha

I know all about rotating weight. I've done the tennis ball thing. I understand the concept of ti spokes is save rotating weight. I just don't care about it. Who bothers with rotating weight on street? You ain't in the air linking 7 different tricks on street. The circus tricks are reserved for park. You'll never be in the air long enough to notice rotating weight if you're riding street.

|

5/18/2013 3:41 PM

Aren't folding tires supposed to be easier to get on and off too? Never had them so i don't really know, but for whatever reason you want them any of the odyssey Klytes are probably a safe bet. The 2.25 FAF K's are supposed to be pretty good too

|

5/18/2013 4:16 PM

tomdon wrote:

I know all about rotating weight. I've done the tennis ball thing. I understand the concept of ti spokes is save rotating weight. I just don't care about it. Who bothers with rotating weight on street? You ain't in the air linking 7 different tricks on street. The circus tricks are reserved for park. You'll never be in the air long enough to notice rotating weight if you're riding street.

Last 2 sentences pretty much summarizes BOTH categories of bmx.

PS Ti. spokes are for rich brats

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/18/2013 5:00 PM

Just ordered a 2.1" Revenge folding to replace my 2.1" regular GLH.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/18/2013 5:32 PM

Animal TWW-R if you really have to go with Foldables. If you will consider non foldables, GLHs are great! The GLH-R seems to wear out quite quickly. If you want something different look into the Eclat Ridgestones.

|

5/18/2013 6:39 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Last 2 sentences pretty much summarizes BOTH categories of bmx.

PS Ti. spokes are for rich brats

this i mean you can get bubble butted spokes for like 60$ cheaper and they are an ounce heavier

|

Save a tree

5/18/2013 6:50 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

this i mean you can get bubble butted spokes for like 60$ cheaper and they are an ounce heavier

bubble butted, lololol

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

5/18/2013 7:14 PM

yeah thats what we call them here

|

Save a tree

5/18/2013 7:17 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

that is like the longest lasting tire ever. i loved the revenge tires when i had them. get em from empire?

|

5/18/2013 7:20 PM

tomdon wrote:

that is like the longest lasting tire ever. i loved the revenge tires when i had them. get em from empire?

Good to hear. Kinda wanted to be a weight whore with tires since I'm running Powerbites with a solid chromoly spindle, 4 pegs, and a freecoaster, haha. And yeah, got it from Empire.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

5/18/2013 7:24 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

tomdon wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Good to hear. Kinda wanted to be a weight whore with tires since I'm running Powerbites with a solid chromoly spindle, 4 pegs, and a freecoaster, haha. And yeah, got it from Empire.

you'll love it, it rolls with the speed of a momentum. almost no rolling resistance. but it has animal like sidewalls. so its grind friendly. lasted me 8 months when i had it. i did the review for them on bmx-f when it was still alive,

|

5/18/2013 7:29 PM

Oh umm i had odyssey k lytes, p lytes, burnt out wayyy too quick and with no tire liners they get flats like a motherf***er and stay away from slides and cinders. i recommend getting some demolition tires, the machetes are amazing and super light, kinda tough, and the momentums are alright and super light. i like em, and i have had kink tires and glhs both last long and of course the glh lasts longer. i dont personally like folding tires, they dont feel so solid. i like really solid tires that dont burn out and have not a lot of rolling resistance.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/18/2013 9:29 PM

andyferly wrote:

Odyssey Aitken K-Lytes.

ew most over rated rider ever

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

5/19/2013 12:55 AM

tomdon wrote:

Well if you can afford them, why not? It's not like they are weaker or anything.

|

5/19/2013 12:25 PM

andyferly wrote:

Odyssey Aitken K-Lytes.

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

Tell me how they should be over rated.
They are some of the best all around tires there are, with a thread that can pretty much adapt to most terrain, I rode those everywhere, dirt, park, street and they have lasted me from October 2011 up to 2 weeks ago when I decided they were done.
So no they are not over rated.

|

5/19/2013 12:27 PM

andyferly wrote:

Odyssey Aitken K-Lytes.

andyferly wrote:

They are some of the best all around tires there are, with a thread that can pretty much adapt to most terrain, I rode those everywhere, dirt, park, street and they have lasted me from October 2011 up to 2 weeks ago when I decided they were done.

im talkin about the rider bro lol

honestly how many flats did you get in that time period

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

5/19/2013 12:29 PM

Hahaha, you're hilarious.

Personally, I've had an Aitken for 2 years and have never gotten a flat, and it still looks almost new. My friend has had one for almost 5 years.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

5/19/2013 12:29 PM

andyferly wrote:

Sorry misread what you said.
I like Mike he's a pretty good rider.
And I got 0 flats, no joke.

|

5/19/2013 12:43 PM

andyferly wrote:

andyferly wrote:

dont get me wrong i like the guys riding just not the aitken dick riding type people lol

i just might have to try these out, i do allot of grinding and long distance rides

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

5/19/2013 12:44 PM

andyferly wrote:

dont get me wrong i like the guys riding just not the aitken dick riding type people lol

i just might have to try these out, i do allot of grinding and long distance rides

I'd get them, I rode the P-Lytes and lived them the K-Lytes are just as good.

|