best frame?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/25/2013 8:34 AM

what would be good frame for me?
im around 5'6/5'7, i ride 3 pegs, i do a shit ton of mannys. im running a cult os v2 20.75
whats some good options?

|

.BITCH YOU WASNT WITH ME SHOOTIN' IN THE GYM!

12/25/2013 8:36 AM

If you also ride street, i would recommend you the FIT WIFI 20.75.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

12/25/2013 8:42 AM

If you ride faster than 5 miles an hour, I wouldn't recommend a Wifi

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/25/2013 8:49 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

why?

|

12/25/2013 8:51 AM

Get a frame that has a geometry comfortable to you. There is no best frame haha.

|

12/25/2013 8:52 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

StolenVsSunday wrote:

why?

Haha makes no sense

All these kids think you can't ride Fast with steep head tube angles because they lack bike control

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/25/2013 8:52 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

I have ridden it fast as fuck downhill and nothing happened...... Here: Photo

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

12/25/2013 9:09 AM

Cmxx wrote:

Get a frame that has a geometry comfortable to you. There is no best frame haha.

i just want ideas to be thrown out. ill look at the geos and compare them to my Os later.

|

12/25/2013 9:12 AM

I'm just sayin. I've ridden a Wifi at speed and I felt like I was going to die. I ride my Gypsy at speed and I feel fine.

|

12/25/2013 9:34 AM

Does nobody have an opinion of their own these days?

|

12/25/2013 4:40 PM

Dude there's no perfect frame. My favourite frame I've ever ridden is The Take Ivy 5, but I know a lot of people who hate it. I hate the geo on my Fly Lago 2, but some people have loved it.
Federal, the take, united, bsd, skavenger, MacNeil, subrosa, etc. just browse around their different frames and find a geo you like with a price tag you fancy. That simple.

|

Insta: @devicacy

12/25/2013 5:24 PM

realityisajoke wrote:

Dude there's no perfect frame. My favourite frame I've ever ridden is The Take Ivy 5, but I know a lot of people who hate it. I hate the geo on my Fly Lago 2, but some people have loved it.
Federal, the take, united, bsd, skavenger, MacNeil, subrosa, etc. just browse around their different frames and find a geo you like with a price tag you fancy. That simple.

i know theres no perfect frame. when i said best frame i meant for me. thats why i listed those other things. i just want feedback on frames from other people. i know about geo and shit.

|

12/25/2013 5:38 PM

Okay, best frames out RIGHT NOW:

Sunday Soundwave- this frame is common geo, and has the best specs out of ANY frame. It has Boxed Chainstays which will hold up really well to grind damage. It has wave TT and DT which first off makes it a stiffer frame and a very strong frame. It holds up very well against denting and such. Integrated Chain Tensioners. Heat treated all over, and black magic coated so it wont rust. Any other frame wont hold up as amazing as this will. It is also great to ride.

Eastern Transcend- Short backend so it is easier to manual. Chain tensioners. 7mm thick dropouts. Thick downtube to resist denting. Only problem with this frame is you have to contact a bike shop to order it for you.

Kink Titan Frame- Personally the Geo on this frame is great. Short backend, 11.75 BB height, 75 headtube. And It has Invest casted dropouts which are quite strong along with the chain tensioners to keep that chain tight.

Federal Churchill frame- Straight gauge tubing all over 75.3 headtube and a high standover. If Stevie rides the hell out of it, i promise itll hold up to you.

Guerra Moose- Probably one of the best frame geometries to ever exist. 70 degree seatube, 13.3 backend 75 ht. It is a great frame. Heat treated parts. 7mm thick dropouts, neat gussets that are stronger and chain tensioners.

Check these frames out man! Good luck in your search.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/25/2013 5:46 PM

Ah I see. Well in that case I've heard people rave about the Federal Lacey v3, United rigal and voyager, most subrosa frames, all skavenger, fit wifi, fit benny, the take ivy 5, fly Montaña, bsd beverage, for something kinda different guerra martyr.

|

Insta: @devicacy

12/25/2013 5:50 PM

FBM, S&M, Standard, Fit

|

12/25/2013 5:54 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Okay, best frames out RIGHT NOW:

Sunday Soundwave- this frame is common geo, and has the best specs out of ANY frame. It has Boxed Chainstays which will hold up really well to grind damage. It has wave TT and DT which first off makes it a stiffer frame and a very strong frame. It holds up very well against denting and such. Integrated Chain Tensioners. Heat treated all over, and black magic coated so it wont rust. Any other frame wont hold up as amazing as this will. It is also great to ride.

Eastern Transcend- Short backend so it is easier to manual. Chain tensioners. 7mm thick dropouts. Thick downtube to resist denting. Only problem with this frame is you have to contact a bike shop to order it for you.

Kink Titan Frame- Personally the Geo on this frame is great. Short backend, 11.75 BB height, 75 headtube. And It has Invest casted dropouts which are quite strong along with the chain tensioners to keep that chain tight.

Federal Churchill frame- Straight gauge tubing all over 75.3 headtube and a high standover. If Stevie rides the hell out of it, i promise itll hold up to you.

Guerra Moose- Probably one of the best frame geometries to ever exist. 70 degree seatube, 13.3 backend 75 ht. It is a great frame. Heat treated parts. 7mm thick dropouts, neat gussets that are stronger and chain tensioners.

Check these frames out man! Good luck in your search.

Thanks man! The Kink and Sunday really caught my eye. i might look more into the sunday.

|

12/25/2013 6:00 PM

T1 Barcode. Best frame you can buy right now. Too bad you can only get 21" black with welded mounts from Empire now.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/25/2013 11:24 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

I'm just sayin. I've ridden a Wifi at speed and I felt like I was going to die. I ride my Gypsy at speed and I feel fine.

Photo

Did somone say headtube angle?
|

12/25/2013 11:30 PM

biggybuggy wrote: Photo

let me get those tires 100$

|

trading primo wheels hmu
Text for faster reply 503-957-1330

12/25/2013 11:36 PM

BikeWindellsDirt wrote:

Wat

|

12/26/2013 10:20 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

biggybuggy wrote: Photo

BikeWindellsDirt wrote:

That's a badass looking bike

|

Take it Sleazy

12/26/2013 12:00 PM

Get a Federal or Fit. Rant over.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/26/2013 12:01 PM

Wethepeople
FEDERAL
S&M
BSD
Cult Butter
Bone Deth
Fit
FBM
Fiend
Kink
NEW Fly Bikes (2014 Models!!!!)
Terrible One
United
Mutiny
Subrosa
Skavenger

Some people will have their own prejudices towards some of those listed others will sing their praises. You cannot really go far wrong with a Frame from any of those companies!!

Good Luck!

|

12/26/2013 12:27 PM

eskimojay wrote:

this
im tired of the useless fucking threads

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/26/2013 4:08 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Welcome to the internet, may the best shared opinion win.

|

12/26/2013 4:17 PM

just pick one

|