Create New Tag

5/22/2013 12:57 PM

best frame of 2013/14

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Email: benignimatt@gmail.com
Xbox GT: CreeD Viibez

5/22/2013 12:59 PM

As in strongest or best priced or best geo?

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

5/22/2013 12:59 PM

I'm going to say the Sunday Soundwave would be up there

|

5/22/2013 1:04 PM

None.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/22/2013 1:10 PM

Best frames on sale at the moment were 2012, best of all time were a long time before that.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

5/22/2013 1:17 PM

Im Loving my Benny right now, i know it was out last year too. The Marv frame is fucking awesome too for that matter. I think now there is the whole tech street stuff going down with a more Flatland inspired linking tricks & such more & more frames will be offering the super short back ends & steeper head tube angles.

I am also loving pretty much EVERYTHING BSD is doing! I'll get to the frames in a second. But they have a great team, great attitude towards riding & BMX in general, they put out fucking EPIC edits & the products they put out are brilliant. The WZA V3 & the Raider frame are high lights for me.

I think Federal are stepping up their game too, The Bruno & Lacey frames are quality looking frames & the Geo is really spot on, I like how they have given the riders choice in what their signature frames feature. Not like some companies who just put a Pro riders name on them & pay them to ride it.

Whilst I'm not the biggest Garrett Reynolds fan, I cant deny Fiend are putting out good shit. Great Team too. I think we'll see Fiend blow up this year, going into 2014.

FBM - FBM will always be FBM, they're badass dudes putting out quality hand made in the USA frames designed for different styles of riding & do the job good & proper!

Terrible One - I have always been a HUGE fan, Joe has had some troubles in the past couple of years with getting frames manufactured. Now he has S&M building the SFA (Which is a great frame) & the new Barcode is coming soon (Hopefully this year!) I can see a resurgence coming!

Wethepeople are putting out some of the most technologically advanced frames on the market with a good warranty behind them too, I like how they're pushing the boat out with their new frames. I cant wait to see what they come up with for 2014

I think thats it for me smile

|

5/22/2013 1:22 PM

Topsey wrote:

Im Loving my Benny right now, i know it was out last year too. The Marv frame is fucking awesome too for that matter. I think now there is the whole tech street stuff going down with a more Flatland inspired linking tricks & such more & more frames will be offering the super short back ends & steeper head tube angles.

I am also loving pretty much EVERYTHING BSD is doing! I'll get to the frames in a second. But they have a great team, great attitude towards riding & BMX in general, they put out fucking EPIC edits & the products they put out are brilliant. The WZA V3 & the Raider frame are high lights for me.

I think Federal are stepping up their game too, The Bruno & Lacey frames are quality looking frames & the Geo is really spot on, I like how they have given the riders choice in what their signature frames feature. Not like some companies who just put a Pro riders name on them & pay them to ride it.

Whilst I'm not the biggest Garrett Reynolds fan, I cant deny Fiend are putting out good shit. Great Team too. I think we'll see Fiend blow up this year, going into 2014.

FBM - FBM will always be FBM, they're badass dudes putting out quality hand made in the USA frames designed for different styles of riding & do the job good & proper!

Terrible One - I have always been a HUGE fan, Joe has had some troubles in the past couple of years with getting frames manufactured. Now he has S&M building the SFA (Which is a great frame) & the new Barcode is coming soon (Hopefully this year!) I can see a resurgence coming!

Wethepeople are putting out some of the most technologically advanced frames on the market with a good warranty behind them too, I like how they're pushing the boat out with their new frames. I cant wait to see what they come up with for 2014

^^Exactly right!^^

|

Whatever you do, make sure you and the people you love are happy.
Whatever you do, make sure you enjoy life.
Whatever you do, make sure you never have any regrets.

5/22/2013 1:38 PM

Preference. The t1 Ruben may be best for trails, but worst for street. Sunday frames have best warranty, wtp has most progressive tech.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/22/2013 1:46 PM

i love my fly tierra 5

|

5/22/2013 1:52 PM

As much as I hate Subrosa, gotta say the Noster looks like a sick budget frame.

Also gotta mention Redline Device G7. $320 and fully heat-treated and shot-peened with investment cast dropouts with chain tensioners.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/22/2013 3:19 PM

Anything by wethepeople, but I have a slightly bias viewpoint as I have the C.R.E.A.M frame and love it, but also because of the lifetime guarantee, but if I was to choose a frame based on looks & geo I would have to say the Macneil varcity in seafoam green, it looks so good plus it has my preferred geometry, I might have to get it soon just cuz of how nice it looks, not because I need it or anything.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

5/22/2013 3:25 PM

been loving my haro sd, had it since it came out and still not a single crack or bend in it yet.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

5/22/2013 4:02 PM

Topsey wrote:

SteezySteve wrote:

^^Exactly right!^^

Couldn't agree more

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/22/2013 5:22 PM

I know there's no way to pin down one frame in particular. Personally, the Soundwave gives me fierce wood, but the geo is so close to my current frame, I just can't see buying one till I break my G7. Topsey had some great points above. I believe the only way I could be happy is if I were retarded rich and could just order parts and build custom bikes all day. That would be great.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/22/2013 5:40 PM

Damn right Chuck i have said when i win the Euromillions i will have a warehouse with all sorts of street obstacles, rails & the odd park ramp & a flatland area with a dedicated room for bikes! Ill have them 3 high on all 4 walls & stood up all round the room! When I'm stressing out or hurting i type out bike build plans in word. That's why i constantly change my mind on what i actually want to get for my new bike lol. I have so many different build ideas, frames, parts all that, its hard to choose!! I'm pretty sure i have it pinned down to what i want now though haha.

|

5/22/2013 8:38 PM

WTP 2013 frames, Sunday 2013 frames, BSD 2013 frames, Total Frames...

I honestly feel those are the best frames.

|

5/22/2013 8:42 PM

Hmm thats tough for me to decide for sure. the soundwave is badass and really great, kinda pricey but definitely worth it, i feel like most companies have atleast one really cool frame. Although cults frames are all the same, they arent bad... haha and i mean these are the ones id say.
1.) Sunday Soundwave
2.) Fit Mac
3.) Guerra Moose (just looks amazing, doesnt seem like it could suck)
4.) All the Federal frames arent technologically insane but they hold up great!!
5.) the S&M BTM is one seriously nice frame
6.) Bone Deth! Straight up indestructible, heavy, but for good reason, they wont break

This is really just my opinion. These frames so far have been the most popular, except for the Moose, i just think its geo and cool features will be sick.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/22/2013 8:58 PM

There is no best frame. Some are stronger than others, some more budget friendly, some with discipline oriented geo. It all comes down to preference. I happen to know a guy who just slaughtered his Sunday 3rd wave, snapped at both the ht/tt weld and on the dt about 6 inches from the ht. But I still like Sunday very much as a company. No frame will last forever and no frame is the best simply put. I've rode a wifi (20.5 tt, 13.1 cs, 11.6 bb, 75.5 ht), an s&m atf (75 ht, 13.4 cs, 20.75 tt, 11.7 bb) and now a mirraco chocolate (21 tt, 13.65 cs, 11.5 bb, 74.5 ht). As you can see I've rode the middle of the spectrum, the more trails oriented frame( even though it was meant to be street?) and the super tech end. I loved all 3 and they felt absolutely amazing. I also rode all 3 on street & park and they all handled excellent. So with that being said, I can safely say the "best" does not exist, but is different from person to the next, and determined by your preference. The "best" is simply a matter of opinion.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/22/2013 9:01 PM

tomdon wrote:

There is no best frame. Some are stronger than others, some more budget friendly, some with discipline oriented geo. It all comes down to preference. I happen to know a guy who just slaughtered his Sunday 3rd wave, snapped at both the ht/tt weld and on the dt about 6 inches from the ht. But I still like Sunday very much as a company. No frame will last forever and no frame is the best simply put. I've rode a wifi (20.5 tt, 13.1 cs, 11.6 bb, 75.5 ht), an s&m atf (75 ht, 13.4 cs, 20.75 tt, 11.7 bb) and now a mirraco chocolate (21 tt, 13.65 cs, 11.5 bb, 74.5 ht). As you can see I've rode the middle of the spectrum, the more trails oriented frame( even though it was meant to be street?) and the super tech end. I loved all 3 and they felt absolutely amazing. I also rode all 3 on street & park and they all handled excellent. So with that being said, I can safely say the "best" does not exist, but is different from person to the next, and determined by your preference. The "best" is simply a matter of opinion.

lucky bastard wish my funday v1 would snap already so i can get a fresh frame shit going on 5 years old

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

5/22/2013 9:05 PM

tomdon wrote:

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

lucky bastard wish my funday v1 would snap already so i can get a fresh frame shit going on 5 years old

just for you

Photo

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/23/2013 6:47 AM

just picked up the cult OS V3

|

Support your local bike shop.
Instagram:gobeil4130

5/23/2013 7:19 AM

gotta be the soundwave

|