best front wheel

Related:
Create New Tag

6/6/2014 1:17 AM

So What do you guys think would be the best hub, Strength wise other then g sport? I was also wonder what the best rim would be aside from g sport.. Give your top 3 and for hubs its manly for grind abuse because most after market hubs could take a 10 foot drop.

|

Bang Bang bmx

6/6/2014 1:32 AM

BSD Front Street with double Daily Grind front hub guards and that's even better than a Primo N4FL V2 in my opinion. If you're not on the weighty side, you can probably deal with the Daily Grind front hub.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

6/6/2014 2:06 AM

Primo Balance 7005 laced to an Animal javelin hub. Seems death proof to me. haha or try eclat rims and hubs.

|

6/6/2014 4:59 AM

The Subrosa Posi Trac would be on my list along with the BSD and Cinema VX. All of those have 15mm chromo axles

|

6/6/2014 5:30 AM

Simple eject to a demo zero. With the cones with guards built in. Ran that wheel for a couple of years with absolutely bugger all issues.

Other than that an odyssey antigram to a hazard or 7ka.

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

6/6/2014 5:49 AM

Cinema vx to eclat jaw would be dope.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

6/6/2014 7:29 AM

I am honestly a fan of my Odyssey Vandero2. 17mm Gsport axle and average sized bearings. Incredibly light also which is cool. Only downside is theres no chromoly hardware guards available for it!

My Primo N4FL was sweet. Flangeless definitely upped the stiffness since it redirected the way the bends are pulled on. 15mm axle and 6902 bearings which are very common in hubs and proven to be durable. Pre installed plastic guards that can be replaced with DG chromolys for any street hard-hitters.

Tree v3 is obviously a good option. Straight pull which makes the wheel SOO much stiffer due to NO BENDS!

Gsport Simian is an obvious one. Oversized everything and lifetime warranty. Strongest freestyle front hub available no doubt!

For rims there is a vast majority of choices you cant go wrong with. If youre looking to save some weight- Alienation Runaway Stay Strong, Felon, Malice or Gsport Birdcage. If youre looking for a generally nuke proof one and weight is no issue, Gsport Ribcage OR Alienation 7up. I strongly believe the 7up is stronger than the ribcage. It has SUPER beefy walls, 7000series aluminum, and a whopping 19.4oz! (Heavier than a Ribcage! Damn!)

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

6/6/2014 7:32 AM

Also, I would suggest DOUBLE BUTTED spokes on any side that you dont grind on. Definitely put straight gauge on your grind side(s) since its inevitable that youre going to smack your spokes every now and then.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

6/6/2014 8:44 AM

Get a Chris king to a g sport rim

|