best pc pedals for grinding

Related:
Create New Tag

9/3/2013 11:46 PM

Hey guys I very had my animal Hamilton over pedals for about 2 weeks and all the pins on my grind side is gone it.It didn't bother me at first but now everytime I do stairs or drops my foot slips of

|

BmxSavage

Refs:Mike-E -Profile minis, 7ka , and seatpost

Instagram:Issabikelife
YouTube:Bmxcheerios

9/3/2013 11:49 PM

jcpc, remove pins from one side.
daily grind (plastic body metal pins)

ANY plastic pedal with grind down fast. You could mark one side and always have that side face down

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

9/4/2013 5:32 AM

crazyclark wrote:

ANY plastic pedal with grind down fast. You could mark one side and always have that side face down

This.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/4/2013 9:32 AM

For myself I found out that the DUO pedals last longer than any other pedal like Odyssey or the Wellgo Clones.

|

9/4/2013 10:31 AM

hell, after the first 2 weeks with my hamiltons, the pins on my right pedal completely broke off (without being grinded on) i just put 4 screws in each pedal (1 in each corner, on one side only) bam problem solved. i like doing luc-e grinds up ledges and theyre still going after nearly 6 months...

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

9/4/2013 10:51 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

hell, after the first 2 weeks with my hamiltons, the pins on my right pedal completely broke off (without being grinded on) i just put 4 screws in each pedal (1 in each corner, on one side only) bam problem solved. i like doing luc-e grinds up ledges and theyre still going after nearly 6 months...

can you take a pic?? i guess i'll do that on mine too

|

9/4/2013 11:26 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

bernardo.costa.12139 wrote:

can you take a pic?? i guess i'll do that on mine too

sure, when i get home, and i will explain exactly how i did it too.

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim

n-dür on facebook

9/4/2013 11:29 AM

Thanks a lot! , i'll wait,.

|

9/4/2013 11:35 AM

bernardo.costa.12139 wrote:

Thanks a lot! , i'll wait,.

no problem. ill see if i cant maybe make a video too

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

9/4/2013 3:47 PM

how many of these damn threads will i see?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

9/4/2013 4:32 PM

Photo

Pre drill a small hole for each screw, instal screw, cut off the head to whatever length you want, done.
|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

9/4/2013 4:36 PM

Oh man thanks! I might do that!

|

9/4/2013 5:30 PM

i would say get some primo tenderisers in pc. or be a real man and get some metal pedals

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

9/4/2013 5:38 PM

For me the Animal Hamilton pc's are holding up but I want o try the JC/PC's next

|

9/4/2013 6:27 PM

SnM An1mal wrote: Photo

Pre drill a small hole for each screw, instal screw, cut off the head to whatever length you want, done.

What do you cut them off with

|

BmxSavage

9/4/2013 6:31 PM

You're not supposed to put your pedal down when you grind with pegs unless you're actually doing a pedal grind.

|

9/4/2013 6:36 PM

brianoob wrote:

You're not supposed to put your pedal down when you grind with pegs unless you're actually doing a pedal grind.

I've been lucky grindin

|

BmxSavage

9/4/2013 6:47 PM

brianoob wrote:

DGK_all_day_AKA_ wrote:

I've been lucky grindin

Hmm well I do a lot of pedal feebles and Fly Ruben PCs last the longest out of the plastic pedals I've tried (Duo, Shadow, Odyssey)

|

9/4/2013 7:22 PM

You can cutt of the heads with a proper saw. i dont know the name but you just have to buy a tiny blade.

Photo

|

9/4/2013 7:31 PM

Oh a hacksaw

|

BmxSavage

9/4/2013 7:37 PM

After cuting , put you balls on the top of the screw , and they'll burst into flames.

|

9/4/2013 7:55 PM

Shadow Ravagers lasted the longest out of all my PC pedals excluding my current JCPCs, and this was all while I was pegless doing pedal grinds every day.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

9/4/2013 8:09 PM

Use bolt cutters lol. I did that to my premium slim pcs

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/4/2013 9:49 PM

What an oxymoron ride metal pedals like a man

|

9/5/2013 12:38 AM

crazyclark wrote:

This

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

9/5/2013 4:26 AM

DGK_all_day_AKA_ wrote:

Oh a hacksaw

i used a dremel

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook