best riding time

Related:
Create New Tag

7/29/2013 6:58 PM

anyone feel like they ride best at a certain time ? i just was out side and i felt like i couldnt have rode better i was dialing my 180 s and fakieing really far , i learned crankflips, almost landed a couple of footjam tailwhips and felt like i was getting closer to 3s . i find my optimum riding time is from 7 to 10 now that i think about it the first time i landed almost every trick it was at that time , this morning i was riding outside and i sucked i could barely 180 and i was barely able to even half bar .

|

7/29/2013 7:02 PM

Whenever I am not sore, and feeling good I ride best. No set time for me!

I typically throw down the hardest when I am angry though. I learned 540s when I was pissed.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/29/2013 7:18 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I typically throw down the hardest when I am angry though. I learned 540s when I was pissed.

you can 5 flat ?

|

7/29/2013 7:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/29/2013 7:23 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

chad88 wrote:

you can 5 flat ?

Hhahhahahahaha

Nope. Just in general I learned 540s when I was pissed. When I get angry I tend to have less concern for my physical well being, and huck it. I was upset about a girl at the time and hucked myself like crazy, ate it a bunch of times, then pulled em.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/29/2013 7:54 PM

the time when i can ride my fullest is when I'm with my friends and i have to have energy. landed my first 360 when i have 3 broken toes but i believe that it was because i was with my friends.

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

7/29/2013 8:03 PM

i had one of those sessions today kinda, i can get into smiths now. i went to do one and i went too fast or something and i tried putting my foot down on the box to slow me down and so i could get off the box. the box was wet and my foot slipped. i fell off the box and i narrowly missed nailing my back on the end of the box. i wasnt afraid of trying them after that i just hit my head earlier so i wanted to go easy after almost falling again. Also the box was wet so i was just done after that for a while. I can't wait until i get them dialed though.

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

7/29/2013 9:26 PM

I ride best when i have a lot of energy really. If i drink an energy im ready to go!! haha I can do anything when i drink a rockstar or something! either that or i get a good nights rest and eat an orange. I prefer night riding mostly because there are no cars really and i can be alone and practice! haha If im angry i throw together a line that includes a stairset because all i wanna do when im mad is jump off things. haha i dont give 2 shits when im mad! I usually will try new stuff because of the adrenaline i dont feel it if i wreck haha i ride way better when i show off! lol if there is a crowd ill land anything! lol

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.