best video part ever

Related:
Create New Tag

1/7/2010 10:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:09 AM

|

1/7/2010 10:20 PM

i have that shit on vhs, i bet a lot of the fuckin younger guys here have never even seen that shit. sad.

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/7/2010 10:21 PM

it's on my mantle.

bottom rail ice, 8 stair gap to double peg second set what the fuck? no one has done that since and no one probably ever will.

|

1/7/2010 10:28 PM

this is bmx. end of story

|

1/7/2010 10:32 PM

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/7/2010 10:34 PM

that's from all day?

the fuck happened to bmx?

|

1/7/2010 10:35 PM

smoke wrote:

that's from all day?

the fuck happened to bmx?

can i eat? fuckin classics.

|

1/7/2010 10:35 PM

what was one with the brown cover?

|

1/7/2010 10:53 PM

smoke wrote:

what was one with the brown cover?

all day i believe

|

1/8/2010 12:06 AM

HyPhy wrote:

i have that shit on vhs, i bet a lot of the fuckin younger guys here have never even seen that shit. sad.

awww old school 48 16 look how far we come

|

my wheel set puts your,s to shame ha ha ha !

1/8/2010 5:30 AM

Smoke....yes that video is good, and Van Homan is GOD, but...that in no way is the best bmx video ever. There are video parts from the last couple years that would blow this one out of the water. I ahve seen better VAN HOMAN parts.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/8/2010 5:58 AM

Smoke that is by far hands down one of the best vid parts ever. You can't deny the shit they are doing over at metal bikes though. Sean, Jimmy, and Colt are some bad ass dudes.

&feature=player_embedded
|

1/8/2010 6:00 AM

|

1/8/2010 8:43 AM

ssssssick

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

1/8/2010 8:47 AM

and this explains why he is my favorite rider

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

1/8/2010 1:35 PM

i really used to not like colt because of the wiener in the butt and getting peed on pictures

then i saw him ride

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

1/8/2010 1:40 PM

Over 30 and still riding wrote:

Smoke that is by far hands down one of the best vid parts ever. You can't deny the shit they are doing over at metal bikes though. Sean, Jimmy, and Colt are some bad ass dudes.

&feature=player_embedded

i love the metal bikes crew, but they are far from producing the best vid parts ever, theyre just entertaining.

|

1/8/2010 1:43 PM

i ride that brick spot with the fountain sometimes its in tampa, i put a pic of it in the street spots thread.. i dont know how they we able to ride in there during the day though theres always a security guard walkin around out there, must have been a holiday or some shit.

|

1/8/2010 1:44 PM

DIMEBAG93 wrote:

i really used to not like colt because of the wiener in the butt and getting peed on pictures

then i saw him ride

yeahhh its pretty hard to respect a guy who puts his dick in other dudes asses.

|

1/8/2010 2:06 PM

i got criminal mischief and seek and destroy for christmas

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/8/2010 2:10 PM

abod wrote:

on the dvdz? so sick

|

1/8/2010 2:12 PM

that is bmx

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

1/8/2010 2:13 PM

&feature=player_embedded

HyPhy wrote:

i love the metal bikes crew, but they are far from producing the best vid parts ever, theyre just entertaining.

Probably not the best video parts, but it's the style I like, and they got some balls. You got to respect them for what they do.

|

1/8/2010 2:15 PM

DIMEBAG93 wrote:

then i saw him ride

HyPhy wrote:

yeahhh its pretty hard to respect a guy who puts his dick in other dudes asses.

Respect him as a rider, not a person.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/8/2010 2:23 PM

colt fake is gay?
meh i guess it makes sense

|

i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future

1/8/2010 2:26 PM

abod wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

on the dvdz? so sick

yeah the collectors edition. i cant wait to watch them. i

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/8/2010 2:28 PM

abod wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

on the dvdz? so sick

abod wrote:

yeah the collectors edition. i cant wait to watch them. i

fuck they probably got special features and shit! lucky bastard lol

|

1/8/2010 2:30 PM

cornholio wrote:

colt fake is gay?
meh i guess it makes sense

WARNING CONTAINS DICK IN BUTT, DONT CLICK AND THEN BE LIKE AH SHIT IM OFFENDED BOOHOO. you tell me..
|