best videos IMO

Related:
Create New Tag

8/26/2013 12:36 PM

&oq=fly%20bike&gs_l=youtube..0.5j0l9.249.1067.0.2005.5.5.0.0.0.0.116.448.4j1.5.0.eytns%2Cpt%3D-30%2Cn%3D2%2Cui%3Dtr.1.0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.JwbKaN2q6xw

&oq=van%20hom&gs_l=youtube..0.5j0l9.12315.13172.0.14369.7.7.0.0.0.0.65.210.7.7.0.eytns%2Cpt%3D-30%2Cn%3D2%2Cui%3Dtr.1.0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.K_7XkHS1jcg

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/26/2013 12:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2013 12:48 PM

watch chad kerley hes the bests

|

8/26/2013 12:49 PM

rowdycowboy wrote:

watch chad kerley hes the bests

i was watching vinnie siammon lol, he is really good but i watch these edits cuz the motivate me the most. and chads frame promo almost made it in here lol

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

8/26/2013 12:53 PM

Mr. Koala-Cowboy.. Have you ever seen any riding outside of the X-GaYmes or Dew Tour? Go on Youtube & look for Dub BMX. I have a feeling you'll like that smile

|

8/26/2013 12:58 PM

was that a cigerate i hop he dosent do drugs

|

8/26/2013 1:08 PM

Mr. Topsey I do NOT appreciate my son being exposed to drugs in online bicycle videos! I thought this was a safe proper friendly environment for kids to chat about bikes with no worry of my son meeting some sort of druggie or kidnapper. I'm liking this bicycle thing less every time he comes to me with some sort of shenanigans you boys are doing. I don't klnow who you think you are.

|

8/26/2013 1:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2013 1:12 PM

Hello Maam.. I would just like to let you know. The vast majority of BMXers are Drug taking (& We deal too) Stealing, Raping, Murdering, Criminals. The bikes we ride are like $1,500 how do you think we afford them?! Seriously look in the news BMXers are terrible people & the injuries your son could get!! Check out Brett Banaseweizch (Or however fuck its spelled) His nickname is Mad Dog. He was in a coma, he had to learn to walk, talk, write, eat, drink & eventually now he is learning to ride his bike again. Steven Murray is paralyzed! He's in a wheel chair & has been for a few years & is just getting movement back now. Seriously i would advice your son never rides a BMX ever again.... EVER..

|

8/26/2013 1:11 PM

rowdycowboy wrote:

Mr. Topsey I do NOT appreciate my son being exposed to drugs in online bicycle videos! I thought this was a safe proper friendly environment for kids to chat about bikes with no worry of my son meeting some sort of druggie or kidnapper. I'm liking this bicycle thing less every time he comes to me with some sort of shenanigans you boys are doing. I don't klnow who you think you are.

Step off topsey ya fucking slutbag. Take you're retarded son elsewhere and maybe fucking watch him for a change. Move to alaska and die bitch!

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/26/2013 1:21 PM

rowdycowboy wrote:

dude 10 to 1 your son smokes weed

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

8/26/2013 1:35 PM

hey, this vid has no drugs whatsoever and has some cool music.

|

Bruh

8/26/2013 1:39 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

i love OSS they have such good music Gucci Mane is da best i dont know how there riders arent all in the xgames they are so good

|

8/26/2013 1:46 PM

I don't apprecite this form of debauchery! You people make me sick. And who is this tomdon character that thinks he's cool arguing with me?

|

8/26/2013 1:48 PM

rowdycowboy wrote:

I don't apprecite this form of debauchery! You people make me sick. And who is this tomdon character that thinks he's cool arguing with me?

dont dis tomdon he is awsome lol

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

rowdycowboy wrote:

That would be me. You're just as dumb as your son. No matter how much we tell you off, you retards keep coming back. The real question is what's wrong with you?

|

rowdycowboy wrote:

Calm down and smoke a joint you troll

|

8/26/2013 1:49 PM

rowdycowboy wrote:

Photo
|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

8/26/2013 1:53 PM

Someone on here without a doubt dis troll.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/26/2013 1:53 PM

rowdy cowbuggeroff
What do you expect? a welcome hug with warm arms? I'm sorry but this is A) a forum and coolBMX.
No one gives a shit about who you are and those who we feel like it we troll. We have made people before leave the site due to being a A* dickhead. And the whole drugs thing is because there are about 10 pros out there who love their friendly potted plant and advertise the fuck out of it. NOT ALL OF US DO POT. FFS woman. we aren't all total dicks unless you push us to far. Also, we habe people who can find out where you live so be careful...

|

Bruh

8/26/2013 1:55 PM

Super Hornio Brothers is a good one.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/26/2013 1:56 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

FeindBMX32 wrote:

i love OSS they have such good music Gucci Mane is da best i dont know how there riders arent all in the xgames they are so good

Fuck you, You can't even spell FIEND correctly. If you gonna blow em at least get the name correct.
Also OSS is fucking retarded. The music is gay as fuck and annoying as hell and i hope you get hit by a bus, followed by an artic. Afterwards. go get cockslapped by fucking bigfoot you cunt.

|

Bruh

8/26/2013 1:57 PM

Is that a threat Zach? I will report you to the proper authorities

|

8/26/2013 1:58 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

FeindBMX32 wrote:

Zach P-D wrote:

Fuck you, You can't even spell FIEND correctly. If you gonna blow em at least get the name correct.
Also OSS is fucking retarded. The music is gay as fuck and annoying as hell and i hope you get hit by a bus, followed by an artic. Afterwards. go get cockslapped by fucking bigfoot you cunt.

i think they have really good music and its so cool how they hate police and blatantly smoke weed

|

8/26/2013 1:59 PM

rowdycowboy wrote:

shut up pleaze, you making a big deal out of nothing

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

8/26/2013 2:00 PM

Ignoring the Retards... jj0996 Instead of posting links you do know you can do you can embed the videos right so we don't have to click on the links we can just watch them on this page?

|

8/26/2013 2:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2013 2:07 PM

well sorry i didn't mean it like a threat, mainly sarcasm. but we do have some techy kids on here. But as i was saying. The BMX scene you see is nothing like what it actually is. It's not our fault that vids have drugs is it...

|

Bruh

8/26/2013 2:02 PM

rowdycowboy wrote:

jj0996 wrote:

shut up pleaze, you making a big deal out of nothing

This.

|

8/26/2013 2:05 PM

Are there videos that do not have drugs in them? What videos are safe for young children?

|

8/26/2013 2:05 PM

Topsey wrote:

Ignoring the Retards... jj0996 Instead of posting links you do know you can do you can embed the videos right so we don't have to click on the links we can just watch them on this page?

i dont know how to embed videos. i only know how to do links

if your wondering the first is the flybikes dvd, then its Dennis enersons last chance, 3rd is criminal mischief, 4th is Josh Harrington's frame promo, 5th is The price is wrong, the last one is BSD any which way full edit

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

8/26/2013 2:07 PM

rowdycowboy wrote:

Are there videos that do not have drugs in them? What videos are safe for young children?

all the ones i suggested besides for the price is wrong, or any main stream company besides for cult

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

8/26/2013 2:07 PM

Right when you are on you tube. Like the video & there's that little line of options underneath. One says copy embedded video link. Copy that & paste it in the reply box. submit & video shall be here!

|