big ass pedals

Related:
Create New Tag

7/7/2014 5:27 PM

I fucking hate making "blah blah which product should I buy help me find this" but im at the end of my goddamn wits here, ive got size 12 feet and I am just about done with odyssey twisteds, y'all know what pedals ACTUALLY have a larger platform as opposed to being advertised to have a larger platform? I would just pop into my LBS and look at some in person, but there is no LBS.

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

7/7/2014 5:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2014 5:41 PM

I use These and I have the same size foot.
I dont see how these would be too small.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/7/2014 5:39 PM

Animal BPE have a noticeably bigger, nice flat platform.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

7/7/2014 5:49 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

I use These and I have the same size foot.
I dont see how these would be too small.

yeah rode a friends bike with those and it felt pretty good, wanted to see if there were any cheaper options but now that you've brought it to my attention might just go with those

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

7/7/2014 6:02 PM

Jcpc have a decent sized platform

|

7/7/2014 6:02 PM

stolen thermalites have a larger platform. I know your pain man. I have size 12 feet too and regular sized platform pedals dont feel right

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/7/2014 6:11 PM

Stolen Thermalites, Eclat Plaza's, Cult PCs, and Odyssey Trailmixes are all pretty big.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/7/2014 6:12 PM

Éclat Plaza. I have them and they are bigger than all the pedals I had before.

|

7/7/2014 6:15 PM

Mountain bike pedals. Look for some larger mountain bike pedals.

|

7/7/2014 6:21 PM

Trailmixes should work fine for you, thats what ive been running for awhile now and they feel good

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/7/2014 6:23 PM

If you want really big pedals, get Eclat Plazas.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/7/2014 6:42 PM

I have stolen thermalite sp and they seem pretty big. Bigger than my twisteds for sure. I always heard jcpc was the biggest though.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

7/7/2014 6:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2014 8:09 PM

I've got 13s and the best pedals I've ever ridden are the Primo JJ Palmeres. The platform is monsterous and they have longer spindles so you don't raw your cranks

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

7/7/2014 9:47 PM

animal BPE's, I've been using them for a while and they've been pretty good. decent grip for plastics, nice big platform. i prefer huge platforms too lol

or odyssey trailmix, fit mac and a few other metal ones are pretty big

|

You're never too old to have fun.

Bike
Summer riding

7/7/2014 10:07 PM

Photo

BSD Pedals with 30 pins and Reed Starks signature pedal , with his big lanky build and feet you should be good
|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/7/2014 11:12 PM

Weird, I've got UK size 11 feet (which is the equivalent to US12 I believe) and I've never had pedals that felt too small.

|

7/7/2014 11:33 PM

Stranger pedals

|

13 years old

7/7/2014 11:36 PM

|

7/8/2014 2:00 AM

My homie has 400$ DJ pedals , Titanium pins and spindle with magnesium body , heat treated everything and fully sealed.

Get those scooter BB insert pedal things LOL You cant pedal though

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/8/2014 5:56 AM

Trailmixes are good if you want metal.

Plastic jcpc's. Or even the shadow ravenger. All three have a nice wide feeling platform.

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

7/8/2014 8:21 AM

stolen thermalite sp pedals are good. if you like metal then get the stolen throttle. ive had my thermalite pedals for over a year now and just finally replaced 3 pins that had got knocked out.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

7/8/2014 9:12 AM

I have size 13 us shoes and run twisteds without issue, BUT pedals are a lot of preference. I would not use shoe size as a reference for it. I would just say "The twisteds I have feel too small, what is bigger"

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/8/2014 10:32 AM

the new fit mac plastics are supposed to have a much wider platform, as much as i dislike fit.

|

Insta: @devicacy

7/8/2014 2:04 PM

Ride fit Macs. Big as hell and fantastic grip

|

I love sketchy shit
this is my ride
Team Hazard for life.

7/8/2014 3:39 PM

the primo jj pedals are supposed to have a noticably bigger platform

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

7/8/2014 7:07 PM

Whoa!
Those look like weight weenie overkill for giants!
Dafuq?!!!

|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

7/8/2014 8:40 PM

Jcpc have a nice large body.
i have the tall lanky figue and my feet are size 12 going onto 13 and they feel nice but with other pedal including the stricker pedals it feels like my feet flex around them.
go for jcpc

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

7/8/2014 9:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2014 9:45 PM

I'm a 13 and I ride thermalites

|

making half retarded post at the moment

7/9/2014 8:23 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Weird, I've got UK size 11 feet (which is the equivalent to US12 I believe) and I've never had pedals that felt too small.

This

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

7/9/2014 9:17 PM

Merrit p1's are big I'm pretty flat and wide!
Also trail mix.. I have 11 size feet and my twisted don't feel bad..

|

Bicycle motor-cross Motor bicycle-cross Bicycle cross-motor Motor cross-bicycle!