Related:
Create New Tag

11/27/2008 10:27 PM

ha wasnt that a neat little title anyways
are big bars going to screw up my vibe and i wont be able to dosome stuff

|

kdb

11/27/2008 10:32 PM

no it wont screw up but it will take some gettin used to and it may help u a little to in some areas

|

Out tha game

fork 4 sale odssey classic dirt

11/27/2008 10:41 PM

ull get used to it quick

|

skate boards kill trees

11/27/2008 11:31 PM

I say ride bars that are under 8" unless you are extremely tall. I'm about 6 ft and run 7.75" United bars. Perfect for me.

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

11/30/2008 4:12 PM

JonathanAllen wrote:

I say ride bars that are under 8" unless you are extremely tall. I'm about 6 ft and run 7.75" United bars. Perfect for me.

I understand ur trying to give advice, but it doesnt help much when ur talking about what rise of bars you should have when ur not including what type of stem you run or if you have spacers or not. There a few different types of stems, down low's, top load, front load, bottom load and there might even be sum up high's, not sure on that tho.

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

11/30/2008 4:14 PM

idk i like big bars, the kink badgers arent super big but they get the job done.

|

11/30/2008 4:25 PM

im getin 9in rise 32 width bars
now those are big
and turndowns get easier with bigger bars too

|

11/30/2008 4:43 PM

turndowns get easier. i feel like my tables arent as clicked as they were when i rode small bars. barspins are deffinetly harder. tuck no's are easier, i think i have more room for error. you can still do every trick you could before just you might need to rethink how you do them. with turndowns i couldnt get them as turned as i used to because my bars got in the way then i realized it gave my legs more room and i could kick them out farther. now there good again.

|

12/1/2008 7:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 5:48 PM

JonathanAllen wrote:

did you have a problem with your pantera frame?
it looks like the pantera 2 which is what i have and my upper headset bearing doesnt fit in right
it moves sooo much. i had to tape into the frame.

|

Refs:
vital: 2pAzR___mtorres14
TCU: doughboi!

12/1/2008 8:03 AM

youll never know till you try them for your self, every1 has different opions, im goin with semi big bars not huge, just some kinda big bars. idc what im riden big or normal.

|