big bars save lives

Related:
Create New Tag

11/8/2011 4:13 PM

i recently got into the big bar trend i was super hessitant i rode 8 rise 26 width bars for as long as i can remember and i finally got a pair of inman bars which im in love with so much more control so if anyone is like me and doesnt want to go bigger, try it out i gurantee youll love it

|

11/8/2011 4:15 PM

I used to get back pain from my 8in rise bars cause I was hit by a car when I was younger, when I got hoders I only get that lower back pain after riding a full day.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Refs: ScramHype, Wade, jwnolte, beastassdick, ///digitalme, iridebmx2122

11/8/2011 4:17 PM

how do u like the hoders? i was looking at those too but the inman bar wasnt as big a bar so it wouldnt be as drastic a change. and im sorry to hear about your accident man

|

11/8/2011 4:27 PM

i had hoder bars for a while loved em...now i kinda wannna fuck with the perfect tens just to be a asshole

|

11/8/2011 5:04 PM

lol my buddy used to ride those said they were too heavy but he rides shadow vultus 9.5s now said theyre great

|

11/8/2011 5:56 PM

dudeman9917 wrote:

lol my buddy used to ride those said they were too heavy but he rides shadow vultus 9.5s now said theyre great

Your buddy is a pussy.

|

11/8/2011 6:02 PM

Hoders are awesome, im probably going to buy me another pair soon i miss my old ones.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

11/8/2011 6:04 PM

I rode 7" rise 24.5" wide bars for about 2 or 3 years and i went straight to some 9" rise and 30" wide and i love them too bad i cant't ride them forever because they are my buddies and he will want them back soon but imma get some big bars for sure as soon as i can.

|

11/8/2011 6:22 PM

i remember when i first moved up. i rode animal piffs for the longest time, then went up to 26 sunday vinnies and loved em. then, i went up bigger to 28 triumphs. once i got them i realized its such a better feel riding big bars. so much more control

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark

text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

11/8/2011 6:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/8/2011 6:56 PM

I run Bone Deth Bomber bars with a 9 inch rise

the cross bar on those bars is almost as fat as my top tube - they fricking rock for comfortably and control (for me)

i cut them down to 26 wide (inch off each end), 28 was just to much

they in my bike check (before i cut them)

tubes are a bit fatter all round, so it makes your grips a litter harder to get on, but also gives u thicker bars to place your hands around which for me feels better

dont over look these bars!

the grey ones are the 9inch

[LINK TO IMAGE]

- Available in 8.5" & 9.0" rise
- 28" wide
- 12 degree back sweep
- 2 degree up sweep
- 100% heat treatment after welding
- 13 butted chromoly
- Anti-rust rust ED coating with masked knurling for better stem clamping
- Weight: 29.6 oz for 8.5" rise
- Available in gloss coffin black, gloss rat gray & matte purple weirdy

|

11/8/2011 6:52 PM

lukegoh13 wrote:

I run Bone Deth Bomber bars with a 9 inch rise

the cross bar on those bars is almost as fat as my top tube - they fricking rock for comfortably and control (for me)

i cut them down to 26 wide (inch off each end), 28 was just to much

they in my bike check (before i cut them)

tubes are a bit fatter all round, so it makes your grips a litter harder to get on, but also gives u thicker bars to place your hands around which for me feels better

dont over look these bars!

the grey ones are the 9inch

[LINK TO IMAGE]

- Available in 8.5" & 9.0" rise
- 28" wide
- 12 degree back sweep
- 2 degree up sweep
- 100% heat treatment after welding
- 13 butted chromoly
- Anti-rust rust ED coating with masked knurling for better stem clamping
- Weight: 29.6 oz for 8.5" rise
- Available in gloss coffin black, gloss rat gray & matte purple weirdy

Those thunderbolts look amazing, how do you like them?

And damn you werent lyeing the crossbar on those things are beef.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

11/8/2011 7:06 PM

I love the cranks, just havent had the chance to smash them in yet or had any nasty stacks to test the strength, they are still at the stage where they are brand new and getting loose after a couple of rides, so im still waiting to wear the cluster wedge into a sweet spot - so im still reviewing them - wouldn't be able to say anything good about them until they have served me over a year with no issues past the teething phase

but its an odsy product, so i know its going to be good

year the cross bar is insane, everyone asks "what bars are they" once they spot the size of the crossbar

|

11/8/2011 7:31 PM

How bout the new Volume cougars !

|

Check out my bike check :

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/Eddie-sitting-on-G-sports-with-some-comfortable-2-35-s,1248752

Refs : one size fits all , stksausce , lbonbi , swine ,Areanfsl , Ajp62696 , the bald (frame!) , Aguers , mattjmuldoon@yahoo.com , showtime402

11/8/2011 7:43 PM

dudeman9917 wrote:

how do u like the hoders? i was looking at those too but the inman bar wasnt as big a bar so it wouldnt be as drastic a change. and im sorry to hear about your accident man

Hoders are amazing but it really depends how tall you are, Im short(5'7") so they are like the equilivant of perfect tens to someone who is 6'+, I also cut mine down to 29". The best way to see if you like it is to ride someones bike who has them. My buddy has perfect tens and they are super fun to hop on his bike and go hit a couple jumps but I wouldnt want them as my permenant bars.

Funny thing, first time I rolled out of a flat 180 was on my buddys bike w/ perfect tens but I just hopped back onto mine and did it tongue.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Refs: ScramHype, Wade, jwnolte, beastassdick, ///digitalme, iridebmx2122

11/8/2011 7:51 PM

i run 9.5 vultus bars cut to 28 with a shadow tl strike stem. but cut my steerer tube so its slammed

|

11/8/2011 7:55 PM

I still haven't seen how big bars have saved anyone's life but they do feel pretty good

|

If you were a woman Id bash your skull =)