bike check

Related:
Create New Tag

9/16/2011 4:06 PM

subrosa armada frame (phosphate raw)
wtp 4 pc bars (flat black)
wtp hollow helium steep forks(flat black)
Fly alta stem(polished)
eclat head set(flat black)
Fit tri sprocket(silver)
Primo mix(silver)
primo n4(silver)
silver spokes on both wheels
chrome sun rear rim and black deviant front rim
polished kink post and black fat cap. seat(mcneil)
old SE 3pc cranks with plastic dk pedals.(all black)
wtp feel'n tires 1.95 rear and 2.25 front. These tires are fuckin amazing btw
other than that I have to say i am so happy with my eclat chet grips
25/8 gearing with silver Shadow chain

|

9/16/2011 4:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/16/2011 4:17 PM

a. no pictures
b. wrong section (moved)

|

9/16/2011 4:22 PM

c. what is your point?
d. pic's of half of the set up are on my profile
e. y would you need pic's to comment on my set up if given a good description?
f. wrong section? please explain thx

|

9/16/2011 4:25 PM

Photo
nice bike haha you only had one pic.
|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/16/2011 4:27 PM

Spenlard wrote: Photo
nice bike haha you only had one pic.

whaaaat? hold on

|

9/16/2011 4:33 PM

thats weird anyways I haven't used this profile in a while I usually use I go by Lo Fi because I built a Lo Fi in 08 the same year I bought the Armada frame on sale. Anyways I would really like to sell what I have. What about your comment on wrong section is there a section just for bike checks or something

|

9/16/2011 4:35 PM

04wildman wrote:

thats weird anyways I haven't used this profile in a while I usually use I go by Lo Fi because I built a Lo Fi in 08 the same year I bought the Armada frame on sale. Anyways I would really like to sell what I have. What about your comment on wrong section is there a section just for bike checks or something

Yeah there is, and if you put more pics on your profile i'll put them onto here.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/16/2011 4:38 PM

yeah I moved the photo's onto this profile sorry I have been away from this site just dealing with less interesting shit you know check out my album to see I would like for your comment. I am having bad seizures and want to get an idea of what kind of person to sell this bike to. and where to find them cuz I can't really ride anymore

|

Now don't quote me on this one...

9/16/2011 4:40 PM

Photo
Looks good dude! You could sell it on here bmx stuff for sale section. It looks good so you'd probly get a decent price for it.
|

9/16/2011 4:45 PM

ok thanks your alright. I have a nice gold chain for it that really brings it together more than you would believe but I don't think it is 8t compatible so for now it is just the shadow on there. Also, being that this bike has 25/8 the wheel set can just pop onto the wtp that has a tree spline drive 22t sprocket and bam, its a park bike all set just gotta swap the wheels on there. can you post pics of the Lo Fi too?

|

9/16/2011 4:49 PM

Photo
This is it, right?
|

9/16/2011 4:53 PM

thats it but damn it it doesn't have the white shadow fl stem Idk why I had that old stem on there oooew
Is my profile picture not available to you cuz its my profile pic?

|

9/16/2011 4:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/16/2011 4:58 PM

Lemme see.
Photo
Its small,haha.

|

9/16/2011 5:01 PM

yeah but its clearly light cuz I am holding it above my head effortlessly. haha . Thanks again, how do you post these photo's, btw I am working on a old lap top and its my girls so I am pretty much clueless as to what programs she has on here

|

9/16/2011 5:16 PM

I go by Lo Fi wrote:

yeah but its clearly light cuz I am holding it above my head effortlessly. haha . Thanks again, how do you post these photo's, btw I am working on a old lap top and its my girls so I am pretty much clueless as to what programs she has on here

Right click, copy image URL on the pic. Then click photo and post the link in the box.

|

9/16/2011 5:19 PM

straight I have done that before I didn't know I could paste pics on here though thanks

|

9/16/2011 7:32 PM

04wildman wrote:

c. what is your point?
d. pic's of half of the set up are on my profile
e. y would you need pic's to comment on my set up if given a good description?
f. wrong section? please explain thx

Anyone can post a parts list and say it's their bike (which is why you need pictures).
Plus, no one wants to see a bike check without pictures.
We have a bike check section for a reason.

|