bike check

Related:
Create New Tag

12/20/2009 12:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:37 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Lighting sucks in this picture. you can hardly see the colors or anything. I will put more better pics up when i get home i snowed in at my friends house right now. tell me what you think!

Eastern Tramp 20.5 Black
Fit Shiv Forks Black
Fit Skyhigh Bars Black
Purple odi's and purple bar ends
Purple Shadow Strike stem
Purple Animal Headset
Purple Shadow Pivitol Pc Seat
Purple Shadow Umbra Pivitol Pose
Profile Cranks Black w/ Ti Spindle
Purple Demolition M5 sprocket 23t
Purple Odyssey PC pedals
Purple KMC chain
Front Wheel: Premium light(soon to be purple proper microlit hub with white shadow orbis rim and white 3 butted spokes and purple nipples)
Front Tire: Shadow Belter 2.2
Rear Wheel: Odyssey v3 cassette purple rain, white ody hazzard light rim, white 3 butted spokes.(gettin new hub soon not sure which one yet)
Rear Tire: Fit Faf 1.95 Kevlar
|

m.o.e.

12/20/2009 12:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:37 PM

|

i love fat chicks <3

12/20/2009 12:43 PM

thats sick how do you like the headset

|

FBM for life

12/20/2009 12:48 PM

How do you ride your bars like that? Haha

|

REFS- purplerain814, robamullen, TommyBoy, letsride123

12/20/2009 12:53 PM

bmx24 wrote:

haha idk everyone asks me that its the only way i like to ride. feels mad good for footjams and can jams and shit like that. just my opionion lol

|

m.o.e.

12/20/2009 12:53 PM

fox00 wrote:

thats sick how do you like the headset

i love it haha

|

m.o.e.

12/20/2009 12:59 PM

bmx24 wrote:

papiomitis wrote:

haha idk everyone asks me that its the only way i like to ride. feels mad good for footjams and can jams and shit like that. just my opionion lol

Oh haha

|

REFS- purplerain814, robamullen, TommyBoy, letsride123

12/20/2009 1:10 PM

nice and i was wondering bout the whole bars thing to lol

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

12/20/2009 1:20 PM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

nice and i was wondering bout the whole bars thing to lol

haha yeah i love how it feels. it makes canjams feel so easy. idk im weird haha

|

m.o.e.

12/20/2009 1:27 PM

Looks good! I like the purple accents. Triple butted spokes? damn.

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

12/20/2009 1:39 PM

imchrisperez wrote:

Looks good! I like the purple accents. Triple butted spokes? damn.

thanks bro!! smile

|

m.o.e.

12/20/2009 1:57 PM

sick black and purple is my fav color combo

|

12/20/2009 2:56 PM

ya the bar position is crazy

|

ha

12/20/2009 3:02 PM

not fully sure if i like the look of it yet cos the frame looks brown, gonna have to wait for the new pics
but the parts are nice

|

12/20/2009 3:03 PM

niice but im over purple and black and purple and white

|

"go high, touch the sky"

12/20/2009 3:03 PM

aznsbmx? wrote:

not fully sure if i like the look of it yet cos the frame looks brown, gonna have to wait for the new pics
but the parts are nice

yeah the lighting SUCKS. im putttin better pics up asap

|

m.o.e.

12/20/2009 3:09 PM

looks good, black with purple, I like it.

and its good that you run the bars the way u want; it's your ride, you can run it however you want.

|

12/20/2009 3:12 PM

JKbmx09 wrote:

and its good that you run the bars the way u want; it's your ride, you can run it however you want.

haha thanks dawg!! it actually looks so fuken sick. u can just hardly see it cause of the shitty picture. and haha yeahh i ride what i want and what feels best for me.

|

m.o.e.

12/20/2009 3:15 PM

JKbmx09 wrote:

papiomitis wrote:

haha thanks dawg!! it actually looks so fuken sick. u can just hardly see it cause of the shitty picture. and haha yeahh i ride what i want and what feels best for me.

yeah me too. I keep my bars a slightly steeper than my fork, cause it just feels best to me. any further forwards and my spins suck

|

12/20/2009 4:37 PM

bike check

|

m.o.e.

12/20/2009 4:38 PM

bump

|

m.o.e.

12/20/2009 4:40 PM

Very nice!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

12/20/2009 4:43 PM

how do u like the frame thinking about gettin 1

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

12/20/2009 4:43 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Very nice!

why thanks bro!! smile

|

m.o.e.

12/20/2009 4:47 PM

you got mad new parts faggg haha move your bars back lol got any parts for sale or for give? we gota ride bro remb them all day sayerville and south river trips then to west windsor haha next summers gonna be sweet i hate winter

|

12/20/2009 4:48 PM

sick bike.where i live everybody has purple parts and shit angry

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

12/20/2009 4:49 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

how do u like the frame thinking about gettin 1

i love it actually. i love the geometry and the way it feels. I only way like 110 pounds tho and i basically only ride park so i couldnt tell you if it is super strong or not. The only thing wrong with mine is that theres a small dent on my toptube from where i hit my shin on it doin tuck 3s

|

m.o.e.

12/20/2009 4:52 PM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

you got mad new parts faggg haha move your bars back lol got any parts for sale or for give? we gota ride bro remb them all day sayerville and south river trips then to west windsor haha next summers gonna be sweet i hate winter

haha yeah its dialed as shit now smile And i still have the premium sprocket if u still want it u can have it for free my dude. and I FUCKIN HATE WINTER! all i ride is inclien now cause its too cold to go anywhere else but next summers gonna be so sick we gona hit up all the parks and shit like we did this summer it was sooooooo fun. and yeah i like my bars like that casue i can my can jams down now and they feel so good with m bars like that i dont like how they feeel any other way i know its gay lol

|

m.o.e.

12/20/2009 5:02 PM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

papiomitis wrote:

haha yeah its dialed as shit now smile And i still have the premium sprocket if u still want it u can have it for free my dude. and I FUCKIN HATE WINTER! all i ride is inclien now cause its too cold to go anywhere else but next summers gonna be so sick we gona hit up all the parks and shit like we did this summer it was sooooooo fun. and yeah i like my bars like that casue i can my can jams down now and they feel so good with m bars like that i dont like how they feeel any other way i know its gay lol

alright i can get the premium thanks brahh! and yeahhh dude now you have a cell phone ahha and your lucky i dont really live near any indoor parks bessides woodward but thats only mondays and wedensdays so i jsut ben chillin wit my fgirl gettin some when i cant ride lol but im gonna have backflips and flairs dialed by next summer lol i want to get em so bad

|

12/20/2009 5:05 PM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

papiomitis wrote:

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

alright i can get the premium thanks brahh! and yeahhh dude now you have a cell phone ahha and your lucky i dont really live near any indoor parks bessides woodward but thats only mondays and wedensdays so i jsut ben chillin wit my fgirl gettin some when i cant ride lol but im gonna have backflips and flairs dialed by next summer lol i want to get em so bad

anytime bro next time we ride hopefully soon ill bring the sprocket for ya and yeah im lucky i live so close to incline or i wouldnt be riding at all haha im not built for the cold. and ill try flairs with you nigg!!!

|

m.o.e.